New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I'd still go for the mu-X, the Fortuner's equipment list will never justify the price tag.

Sent from my H8266 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    I'd still go for the mu-X, the Fortuner's equipment list will never justify the price tag.

Educate us sir, mux equipment justifies the price tag?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Educate us sir, mux equipment justifies the price tag?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Depends on your judgement and priorities, what is sulit for me might be the opposite for another. 2018 fortuner v or 2018 mux luxe

I'd trade follow-me-home headlamps, heated seats, OEM electronic tailgate, less plush interior and crossover-like looks for added safety features.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I'll just comment on what the TS pointed out. Fort's tagtag vs mux's interior.
    IMO you can install easily an aftermarket suspension upgrades for that tagtag issue. For the mux's interior you mentioned, you can upgrade din naman but ang tanong anong part sa interior ang di mo gusto, seats, trims, dash, instrument panel or lahat? If lahat, then that is not going to be an easy upgrade if compare mo sa suspension upgrade.
    Fort gets my vote.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    I'll just comment on what the TS pointed out. Fort's tagtag vs mux's interior.
    IMO you can install easily an aftermarket suspension upgrades for that tagtag issue. For the mux's interior you mentioned, you can upgrade din naman but ang tanong anong part sa interior ang di mo gusto, seats, trims, dash, instrument panel or lahat? If lahat, then that is not going to be an easy upgrade if compare mo sa suspension upgrade.
    Fort gets my vote.
    Pero i read somewhere here na kahit iupgrade ung suspension ng fort, close to minimal or none lng din ung effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimchijiji View Post
    Pero i read somewhere here na kahit iupgrade ung suspension ng fort, close to minimal or none lng din ung effect.
    True, that is possible. Pero we have to consider din yung nabasa mo somewhere kung anong klaseng suspension ugrade yun, anong brand, anong parts, budget meal, mid level or top of the line upgrades. You always get what you pay for. And for some folks minimal improvement is still an improvement and for me that is a better trade off than having to look at the interior na di mo gusto every time you go inside your car. But that's just me, other people might have different perspective or priority.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    di ko alam kung ano pinoproblema nyo sa interior. I have both the MUX bluepower and Wildtrak totl. parang wala naman difference na kesyo cheap daw.

kung tuusin mas okey pa yun avt ng mux kaysa sa ford sync eh kasi ford ayaw magplay ng video saka pirated mp3s.

ang problema dyan sa Fortuner walang reverse camera. pakabit ka baklas dashboard nyan as well as some side panels para lagay wire up to the rear , kaya ba ng puso nyo?

and also liit pa screen ng fort, 6.5 in lang vs the MUX's 8in screen, it's big deal coz i can reverse with ease coz of big screen and i dont even have to look back and still eyes front ako kung meron nasa harap. also same as my wildtrak, 8in din

dyan nga ako badtrip sa nissan terra, ok na sana lahat tapos liit screen, though meron na ata lcd sa rear view mirror. Im gonna get nissan terra maybe a year and a half from now, as my 3rd ppv collection.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Like one poster put it -- mux has more features, safety and non-safety, than the fortuner. So it is more value for money than the fort. Personally, I like the fort better simply because of the looks, and simply because one cannot argue with toyota's bullet-proof reliability. But if I let my brain and wallet decide, the mux will surely get the vote.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    di ko alam kung ano pinoproblema nyo sa interior.
    Should ask the same question to you kung paano mo laitin ang exterior looks ng ibang sasakyan dito. Wala tayong magagawa dyan dahil perspective ng TS yan. Now I'm not saying na pangit ang interior ng mux its just that the TS pointed out the tagtag vs interior looks. So kahit kahit hindi mux ang binangit ng TS and kahit anong brand man yan same opinion pa rin ako if interior vs tagtag ang pag uusapan. Let us stick to what the TS is asking. Now kung safety features na pag uusapan then ibang topic na naman yan.
    Last edited by D3nb3r; June 27th, 2018 at 11:37 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Tapos ang problema,

Inquire the 4x4 instead..

Mas Marami pa ang freebies at discount.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast