New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Legroom-wise, halos pareho lang ang City and Altis. That City is one huge subcompact. However, it's still a subcompact - elbow room is still inferior to the Altis, which is a significantly wider car.

If the 100k difference of the City and Altis won't hurt your pockets too much, get the Altis. Or as Egan said, give the Sylphy a look too - really great value.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I really like the exterior of the 2015 altis. While for interior I would go for the City

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalupa View Post
    I really like the exterior of the 2015 altis. While for interior I would go for the City
    Sadly you can't have the best of both worlds hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Legroom-wise, halos pareho lang ang City and Altis. That City is one huge subcompact. However, it's still a subcompact - elbow room is still inferior to the Altis, which is a significantly wider car.

If the 100k difference of the City and Altis won't hurt your pockets too much, get the Altis. Or as Egan said, give the Sylphy a look too - really great value.
    *Egan101 Oh yeah I forgot about the Sylphy. I'll try to drop by sa nearest Nissan sakin. Hopefully yung TOTL nila yung on display. Much love! Thanks

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

*Egan101 Oh yeah I forgot about the Sylphy. I'll try to drop by sa nearest Nissan sakin. Hopefully yung TOTL nila yung on display. Much love! Thanks

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Paps..may nakita kanang ok na casa for toyota? 😁😁😁

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567