May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    pics na swirls and corrected paint [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    will post before and after pics sir.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by frostentangle View Post
    I think my focus first would be aesthetics. Internally, ipapa bac-to-zero ko muna at ipapa plastic matting along with interior detail. Externally, ceramic coating siguro wala naman akong nakikitang mga gasgas (papa retouch nalang if meron). And then lastly, papagandahin yung looks gusto ko sana minimalistic na sporty look; change the grills (please recommend ng mga custom grills for 2013 model), no heavy stuffs para di na mabigat sa FC. Then security, dashcam (please recommend) and backing camera or upgrading the head unit (please recommend).

Di na siguro sa audio sir, ayos pa naman yung stock lang.

Naka aftermarket ironman kit na siya sir, not sure if that's what you mean. Yung nakita ko is apat na puting ironman shocks with yellow coils tapos yung pulang SR performance na bar.
    I'm sure the Ironman suspension didn't come cheap. I suppose you can leave that alone for the time being if you are satisfied with the ride quality.

Before you start with anything, maintenance comes first. Does the car have maintenance records? If not, it would be wise to replace all fluids and filters, perhaps even belts if you want to play it safe.

I suggest you don't go over the top in the aesthetics department. IMHO too much chrome makes the car look baduy. I personally have no qualms with the stock grille though if I really had to, I'd probably be looking for a blacked-out mesh or honeycomb type grille. I might consider a wheel and tire upgrade though. Dashcam is definitely a must these days. Backup camera is cheap and easy to install if you have a touchscreen HU. Got mine for just 1.5k. My HU is a base model Pioneer AVH 295BT which I got for 12k.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    nice baka TD yan coil springs.

Tough Dog 4WD Suspension | Coil Springs

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Ok, naka modified na pala. How's the ride?

6. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I'm sure the Ironman suspension didn't come cheap. I suppose you can leave that alone for the time being if you are satisfied with the ride quality.

Before you start with anything, maintenance comes first. Does the car have maintenance records? If not, it would be wise to replace all fluids and filters, perhaps even belts if you want to play it safe.

I suggest you don't go over the top in the aesthetics department. IMHO too much chrome makes the car look baduy. I personally have no qualms with the stock grille though if I really had to, I'd probably be looking for a blacked-out mesh or honeycomb type grille. I might consider a wheel and tire upgrade though. Dashcam is definitely a must these days. Backup camera is cheap and easy to install if you have a touchscreen HU. Got mine for just 1.5k. My HU is a base model Pioneer AVH 295BT which I got for 12k.

60-70k daw yung kit sabi ng owner. Walang maintenance records yung latest change oil lang meron siya. Would a gas station service center suffice for a general checkup? Yeah i would go less chrome or no chrome at all pero yung kulay niya is Dark Steel Mica, hirap hanapan ng matching aesthetics. Blacked out mesh or honeycomb grille would be great. Bago pa din yung gulong niya. Will consider changing mags in the near future.

I might consider undercoating/rustproofing medyo may mga rust na din under chassis niya see pics below.

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    nice baka TD yan coil springs.

Tough Dog 4WD Suspension | Coil Springs

Looks like it. see pics below.

Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Ok, naka modified na pala. How's the ride?
    I only know its better than my sedan. Di ko pa masyado na test sa offroad boss only city slow driving so far ok naman. yung maingay lang na nadidinig ko is yung mga 3rd row seats na naka taas.

Eto po yung mga pics. Di ko alam para san tong mga to hahaha pa guide na lang.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Pa guide nalang kung may mga defects kayong nakita mga sir.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by frostentangle View Post
    60-70k daw yung kit sabi ng owner. Walang maintenance records yung latest change oil lang meron siya. Would a gas station service center suffice for a general checkup? Yeah i would go less chrome or no chrome at all pero yung kulay niya is Dark Steel Mica, hirap hanapan ng matching aesthetics. Blacked out mesh or honeycomb grille would be great. Bago pa din yung gulong niya. Will consider changing mags in the near future.

I might consider undercoating/rustproofing medyo may mga rust na din under chassis niya see pics below.

I only know its better than my sedan. Di ko pa masyado na test sa offroad boss only city slow driving so far ok naman. yung maingay lang na nadidinig ko is yung mga 3rd row seats na naka taas.

Eto po yung mga pics. Di ko alam para san tong mga to hahaha pa guide na lang.

Pa guide nalang kung may mga defects kayong nakita mga sir.
    I currently drive a 2007 Santa Fe as my daily driver. When I got it, I had HIDs installed for the low beams, replaced the rather pathetic sounding horn, replaced the stock head unit to Pioneer touchscreen HU and added a backup cam, brought it over to Central Diesel for Revive cleaning, and Speedlab for Unichip tuning. Of course along the way I've had to replace worn out tires, hoodstays, failing power locks, an interior door handle (!), worn out front and rear shocks, bump stoppers, stabilizer links and rack ends.

8. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I currently drive a 2007 Santa Fe as my daily driver. When I got it, I had HIDs installed for the low beams, replaced the rather pathetic sounding horn, replaced the stock head unit to Pioneer touchscreen HU and added a backup cam, brought it over to Central Diesel for Revive cleaning, and Speedlab for Unichip tuning. Of course along the way I've had to replace worn out tires, hoodstays, failing power locks, an interior door handle (!), worn out front and rear shocks, bump stoppers, stabilizer links and rack ends.

HIDs! yeah thanks for the input.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123