New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Test drive the Fiesta Ecoboost and you might find yourself buying one. LOL

Not sure about the FC of the Lynx RS but search for threads of Niky who has a great deal of experience with a Lynx RS. With such a route, I guess the Civic ES can achieve 10 km/L.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Test drive the Fiesta Ecoboost and you might find yourself buying one. LOL

Not sure about the FC of the Lynx RS but search for threads of Niky who has a great deal of experience with a Lynx RS. With such a route, I guess the Civic ES can achieve 10 km/L.
    Yes! Sir Niky, I think I already red all of his thread regarding the RS, has a broad knowledge with cars. I even had a short conversation asking the basics regarding the RS.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    double post.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Naigi View Post
    Tried to search OLX but I'm getting a range of 215k to 350k, and as you've said, some of those can have a huge negotiation really really confusing. anyways, thanks for the response Sir GTi, really appreciate it.
    You may be able to find one for 250k😊though kapag 200k medyo malabo na. Kung nagtitipid, pwede tingnan ang Lynx GSi or Ghia M/T. No slouch performance wise, and has almost all of the positive attributes of the Lynx RS.

With pure, rush hour, bumper to bumper city driving, I wouldn't expect 10km/L from a 1.6M/T. Probably 8-9. Though if there is highway driving included, and you keep a light foot, consumption may still decrease.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *Naigi - in case you're interested, a fellow member of the Nissanbayan FB group is selling his Nissan Sentra GS 2007 (1.6L AT, TOTL model) for 198k, firm price already. You can contact him at 09155647126.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Hi Newbie here! Been having the same dilemma for weeks now. I just sold my BB (Bigbike) to buy myself a 2nd hand car. Seems like having a child really changes your life's perspective. hehe.. Anyways, with the same budget range of 200k-250k, I'm torn between 3 choices, a 2001 Lancer GLS, 2002 Civic Dimension VTI-S and a 2001 Altis 1.6J. All of them are at the same price range. The Lancer is kind of loaded with skirts and sound setup while the other 2 are both stock. I really don't know anything about cars. And frankly, I just know how to drive them so I really really need you help guys.. Thanks! :rockon:

Edit: I won't be using the car for everyday commute. I still prefer commuting on my way to work. Will be using the car as a service for my 1 month old child from Bulacan to Manila or the other way around. Thanks!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    The Civic is the better choice.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'd would rather buy a bone-stock and unmolested car, than a "pormado" one .... re: skirts, sound set-up, (neons, oh my gads!), etc.

Reason: The more junk the previous owner installed in it, the more problem you're gonna get (inherit).

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVillaraiz View Post
    Hi Newbie here! Been having the same dilemma for weeks now. I just sold my BB (Bigbike) to buy myself a 2nd hand car. Seems like having a child really changes your life's perspective. hehe.. Anyways, with the same budget range of 200k-250k, I'm torn between 3 choices, a 2001 Lancer GLS, 2002 Civic Dimension VTI-S and a 2001 Altis 1.6J. All of them are at the same price range. The Lancer is kind of loaded with skirts and sound setup while the other 2 are both stock. I really don't know anything about cars. And frankly, I just know how to drive them so I really really need you help guys.. Thanks! :rockon:

Edit: I won't be using the car for everyday commute. I still prefer commuting on my way to work. Will be using the car as a service for my 1 month old child from Bulacan to Manila or the other way around. Thanks!!!
    Sir i recommend the civic , if you have a racer's heart
    sarap idrive yan

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Hi mga sir newbie lang din po ako dito! Just asking for your help din. Plan ko bumili ng 2nd hand car early next year and am searching for a good car para may choice na ko. This would also be my first car so mag-aral parin ako, marunong na ko magdrive but tagal na napatigil since I only own a scooter. My budget would be around 200-250k rin and currently looking for medyo maporma like Ford lynx RS and Honda civic eagle eye. Add up yung Rav4 3 door or a AE92 corolla levin coupe. With the Rav4 3 door naging available ba sya dati locally or lahat eh imported? If imported will that be a problem? Sa RS naman eh yung parts ata mahirap. Sa ae92 naman it's very are I guess. Can you guys give me the pro's and cons of each? thanks

Will be using the car on weeknds lang din or if it's raining since I won't be able to ride my scooter to go to work
    Am open rin with other suggestions thanks!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
200k to 250k budget. Ford Lynx RS, Honda Civic Dimension or Lancer Cedia?