New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i also prefer stock. sometimes, the borloloys do not agree with the buyer; he ends up spending more just to have them removed.
    also, i always fear the add-ons are there to "hide something" seller does not want buyer to notice.
    If ever, the add-ons that give a little more value are usually OEM upgrades (i.e. upgrading from 15 inch rims to OEM Toyota 16 or 17 inch rims from a higher model, other market/EU spec accessories/parts).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On a side note, i checked with my friend on the cost of shipping his Honda City from CDO to Manila, 13K (for small cars). This was around 3 years ago.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Those HID's and angel eyes and LED taillights are what attracted me to this particular Altis. I've test driven it already. There's nothing bad I can say actually, except maybe it's a manual and I prefer AT, but then that's not the car's fault.
    The seller is actually an owner of a car accessories shop; thus the borloloys. Its color is super white, which looks clean to me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Sir Vinj, thanks for sharing the freight cost. I browsed A2Go website wherein they have an online calculator. Estimate for Cebu-CDO for a sedan is 5000+. But maybe there are still other charges that are not yet included.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    On a side note, i checked with my friend on the cost of shipping his Honda City from CDO to Manila, 13K (for small cars). This was around 3 years ago.
    what if the owner-buyer drives the car via land route?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    what if the owner-buyer drives the car via land route?
    Pwede rin although time yung magiging deciding factor IMO as you have to set aside maybe 3 days or so for the drive; the fuel and lodging costs might be approximate to the shipping cost though.

Quote Originally Posted by jaguarpw View Post
    Sir Vinj, thanks for sharing the freight cost. I browsed A2Go website wherein they have an online calculator. Estimate for Cebu-CDO for a sedan is 5000+. But maybe there are still other charges that are not yet included.

Should not be that much more since within the country naman yung biyahe. You can also try Cebu for second hands since it's just one hop away from CDO.
    Last edited by vinj; January 3rd, 2014 at 09:37 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Car buying mode is put on hold for now. Some priorities overtook. We almost bought the Vios.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Got a Picanto 1.2 EX MT. 2012 mdl. Thread closed. Thanks

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Is 2009 Altis 1.6V a good buy?