New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    mileage seems too good to be true. marami bang sasakyan yung owner?

one can reset the mileage pero if the condition warrants the price eh mileage would not really matter. get a mechanic or a gearhead-friend for a third opinion
    Correct, I would bring a good mechanic and have it checked. Provided na totoo nga ang mileage, bababa na rin kalidad ng parts dahil sa tagal ng panahon kahit hinde gaanong nagagamit.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by c0c024 View Post
    Sana may pumansin po..

Guys please help.

My father is planning to purchase a Toyota Corolla 1.6 GLI 1997 MT. This car only has 18,456 mileage and 16 valves. So my father is really eager to purchase it. Do you think this is still a good buy? or nah?

AC is still functioning well and we already test drive it and so far so good.

What do you think??

G or Nah?

Please help!!!!
    if the last digit is acceptable to me, at that price, and in that condition, i'd buy it even if i don't need it.
    serious.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 31st, 2017 at 07:23 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    kahit low mileage may papagawa ka pa din jan, tama sila bababa na un quality ng parts and un mga moving parts might be stuck up na. like un hydraulic sa clutch and brake baka stuck up na un rubber sa loob. you can buy if the price is within your budget but dont expect it to run as a 20k ODO car. may papagawa ka pa din jan in the end.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
1997 1.6 GLI 18k KMS, good buy?