New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Even better, I suggest you get a B14 Sentra. Lower resale means you can get a good unit that is 2-3 years younger than a Lancer or Corolla selling for the same price bracket.
    But even a B14 Sentra is already 13 to 16 years old. Cars of this age are generally ripe for parts to fail if it hasn't yet. If lucky, the previous owner kept the car in good condition with regular maintenance.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    salamat po sa lahat ng nag-post.. dami kong natutunan dito.. God bless po sa ating lahat!! til next time.. thank you very much tsikot forum!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Goodluck with the car hunt. Take your time, look at several options, and just keep reading up to learn more. Lahat tayo nanggaling sa ganyan and it's much better now since there's the internet where you can learn from the mistakes and problems of others rather then discovering them yourself (which i went through years ago in the many second hand cars my dad and I toyed around with).

You also don't want to end up with a car that's a repair pit or will leave you stranded on the road and cause traffic (this irritates me, when i see dilapidated vehicles broken down and causing major traffic).

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    pag sigurado ng everything else is ok

and the only minor problem lang is the transmission,
    minor as in palit lang ng gearoil.

pwede na yan.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    thanks po sa lahat ng ngreply.. it helps me a lot God bless po!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
1994 mitsubishi lancer gli for 105k with minor repairs like transmission, a good buy?