New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Compacts selling at 1.3M won't sell for me, not when you can get the Camry G at around 1.4M.
    Or a CX5, or Fortuner...and so on.

You really don't get much value with these TOTL compacts. They can have all they toys in the world, but majority of people will still opt for the bigger cars.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Not considering the Plus models at 1.278M, are the base models at just above 1M offer that much value? The new mid-tier compacts are now hovering around 1M and most do not offer much in output with the exception of the current Civic FB 1.8L.

Assuming discounts are offered, you're looking at around 1M for a juiced-up Focus without the extra features (paddle shifters, active city stop, automated parking assists, etc). This is better value than the current Focus 1.6L which retails at 998k or the Civic 1.8E at 1.078M.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Hindi na worth ang fpcus, lowest resale value in the market
    Some of us don't buy a car because of resale value, but because we enjoy the car. Often times cars with superlative characteristics in terms of performance, handling, comfort, design or any combination of those have poor resale value. Kung bibili ka ng brand new, dapat yung gusto mo talaga. Not just because "you're thinking ahead" and thinking of how much money you'll get back come time to dispose of it. Can a 100K or so difference in resale value really quantify the enjoyment you received from buying the model you truly liked?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

You really don't get much value with these TOTL compacts. They can have all they toys in the world, but majority of people will still opt for the bigger cars.

Sabi nga paps dito lagi sa tsikot, you can put all the additional accessories or features you want in your compact car, but you can't buy space when you need one hehehe..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Sabi nga paps dito lagi sa tsikot, you can put all the additional accessories or features you want in your compact car, but you can't buy space when you need one hehehe..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Ill take a serious look at it if it were a 2.0 turbo diesel version

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ang ayoko lang sa current focus

Mukang soccer mom van sa ibang anggulo

Two of my most hated car body - sedan and van

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1446643131.689646.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123