New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Row View Post
    thank you very much Sir Rodetor!

Nagbabalak ako bumili ng 1st car ko, 2nd hand lang sa ngayon ang medyo kaya. Baka 100k-120k lang kayanin. I am looking at the following cars:

Honda Civic LXI (too pricey for me i think)

Corolla Bigbody GLI (para sana EFI and mas tipid)

Lancer Itlog (may nakita kasi akong picture sa internet na ang ganda pag inayusan lancer though may nababasa pa din akong usual problems like suspension and servo)

Lancer Pizza (same with above)

Nissan Sentra Super Saloon/Super touring (B13)- for me ito sana yung pinakapractical as many car enthusiasts say na sa class level nya, mas advance sya in terms of technology sa mga kasabayan nyang kotse (timing chain, efi, etc.). and mukhang okay din naman pormahan. and mukhang mababa resale value ng nissan maybe because of the misconception na mahal pyesa ng nissan. pero dito talaga ako medyo favor sa sentra.

Tulungan nyo naman ako mga sirs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nagbabalak ako bumili ng 1st car ko, 2nd hand lang sa ngayon ang medyo kaya. Baka 100k-120k lang kayanin. I am looking at the following cars:

Lancer Itlog (may nakita kasi akong picture sa internet na ang ganda pag inayusan lancer though may nababasa pa din akong usual problems like suspension and servo)

Nissan Sentra Super Saloon/Super touring (B13)- for me ito sana yung pinakapractical as many car enthusiasts say na sa class level nya, mas advance sya in terms of technology sa mga kasabayan nyang kotse (timing chain, efi, etc.). and mukhang okay din naman pormahan. and mukhang mababa resale value ng nissan maybe because of the misconception na mahal pyesa ng nissan. pero dito talaga ako medyo favor sa sentra.

i have owned a pizza, a sentra B14, an itlog GLi and a big body...
    my comments:

a. the Pizza, very weak suspension components.... Although engine wise, I did not have a huge problem.
    b. the B14, very powerful and stable.... However, it needs regular throttle body cleaning.... and fuel consumption is really high (siguro matik and very heavy body).
    c. the itlog had some issues with the servo.
    d. Corolla Big Body, no huge problem except for some radiator leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Row View Post

my comments:

a. the Pizza, very weak suspension components.... Although engine wise, I did not have a huge problem.
    b. the B14, very powerful and stable.... However, it needs regular throttle body cleaning.... and fuel consumption is really high (siguro matik and very heavy body).

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    * Row

To the following choices:
    1. Honda Civic Lxi
    2. Lancer ( itlog type )
    3. Lancer ( pizza type )
    4. Toyota Corolla ( big body)
    5. Nissan Sentra ( any series),

Which one you might want to choose. The question is, will it be from the Car Dealer or a Private Seller that you will purchase it?

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    my comments:

my comments:

mukhang lamang ang Toyota Bigbody sayo sir. mukhang okay nga din sya since proven na yung performance (kita naman sa mga taxi) and hindi sya sobrang mahal.

Quote Originally Posted by rodetor View Post
    * Row

To the following choices:
    1. Honda Civic Lxi
    2. Lancer ( itlog type )
    3. Lancer ( pizza type )
    4. Toyota Corolla ( big body)
    5. Nissan Sentra ( any series),

Which one you might want to choose. The question is, will it be from the Car Dealer or a Private Seller that you will purchase it?

Sent from my UP+ using Tapatalk
    actually sir, gusto ko din talaga ng Civic Lxi. problem ko lang is yung budget. compare to this roster of cars, Civic talaga ang mahal kahit 2nd hand. advantage din naman sya if you're planning to sell your Civic in the near future due to its high resale value. Ang hirap lang kumuha, yung 1996-2000 model still ranges from 200k up. 2nd choice ko na siguro yung Bigbody GLI.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung Honda ang gusto, the City is a decent choice. It doesn't look that good but the price is not as high as an EK, and yet offers excellent performance, handling and fuel efficiency even with the base 1.3M/T variant.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
150k budget 2nd hand car