New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Getz of that vintage has many variants. What engine does it have? 1.1, 1.4, or 1.5 diesel? What transmission?

A Picanto always comes with a 1.1 engine whatever transmission you choose.

But they are basically the same cars differing only in body shells (hence the difference in length). Almost every unseen component (brakes, suspension, aircon, etc.) is shared between the two. Even the 1.1 engines are carbon copies manufactured in the same plant (that's why they contain both the Kia and Hyundai logo).

For me, I like the Getz 1.4 A/T the most. That is considering the units being considered are in good condition.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Getz of that vintage has many variants. What engine does it have? 1.1, 1.4, or 1.5 diesel? What transmission?

A Picanto always comes with a 1.1 engine whatever transmission you choose.

But they are basically the same cars differing only in body shells (hence the difference in length). Almost every unseen component (brakes, suspension, aircon, etc.) is shared between the two. Even the 1.1 engines are carbon copies manufactured in the same plant (that's why they contain both the Kia and Hyundai logo).

For me, I like the Getz 1.4 A/T the most. That is considering the units being considered are in good condition.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    mga sir thank you very much talaga for all your replies and suggestions,will check the car this weekend,excited na rin si wifey mapalitan yung problematic naming ae92,hopefully we can haggle the price of the car para me konting matitira for maintennance wish me luck mga sir

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
06 picanto or o5 getz,which car to choose?