New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi! Hope someone can help. Just bought a 2005 altis. Problem is, the stereo is old and cannot play mp3. Wondering where I can find those 2DIN OEM stereo's of Toyota? Maybe there are a few out there which were "traded-in" for better stereo upgrades. Any suggestions to point me to the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by s2000 View Post
    Hi! Hope someone can help. Just bought a 2005 altis. Problem is, the stereo is old and cannot play mp3. Wondering where I can find those 2DIN OEM stereo's of Toyota? Maybe there are a few out there which were "traded-in" for better stereo upgrades. Any suggestions to point me to the right direction would be much appreciated. Thanks.

hi, try asking jeff tan of araneta car accessories.. i think i saw toyota ones.. here's the number.. 09178556751..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    why not use aftermarket stereo?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just get an aftermarket head unit. Better sound and features. You can get a plastic filler for the left over space.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    * mamba 7 - thanks sir, but found one today in banawe. Not that difficult to find pala. just have to do the 'asking around' over there. got one from a new purchased innova. thanks

* cablespy & userfriendly - mga sirs, just looking for cheap stereo at the mo'. Ipon muna b4 upgrading. yeah, was told that may konting gap between the slot for the stereo if I put 'other than toyota' stuff. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by s2000 View Post
    * mamba 7 - thanks sir, but found one today in banawe. Not that difficult to find pala. just have to do the 'asking around' over there. got one from a new purchased innova. thanks

* cablespy & userfriendly - mga sirs, just looking for cheap stereo at the mo'. Ipon muna b4 upgrading. yeah, was told that may konting gap between the slot for the stereo if I put 'other than toyota' stuff. Thanks

bos,ask lang how much mo nabili yung OEM Innova stereo?i'm planning to sell mine kasi...para may idea lang ako how much..thnks in advance!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    just get an aftermarket head unit. Better sound and features. You can get a plastic filler for the left over space.
    Sir, saan po makakahanap ng plastic filler? May space kasi sa innova ko after changing the HU with an after market in-car entertainment system.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ibrahim View Post
    Sir, saan po makakahanap ng plastic filler? May space kasi sa innova ko after changing the HU with an after market in-car entertainment system.
    they have that plastic cover para sa awang at autobach banawe.

Where to find OEM 2DIN Toyota stereo?