New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    class A yung sa cdr king, and pansinin mo, 1 week replacement warranty lang sila

BTTT, ano yung problem sa ipod connection?
    Last edited by ssaloon; June 19th, 2007 at 12:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    hi. i'm looking for a good value-for-money single DIN pioneer head unit with aux-in (front port para sa ipod) with 4.1ch 2+ V pre-amp output. (a usb port would be better.) suggestions please audio gurus.

tia
    I got a Pioneer DEH-2950MP recently. It uses an aux-in port located on the face of the head unit. Price was P4300.00 ...

features AM/FM tuner, single cd player with mp3 function.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    class A yung sa cdr king, and pansinin mo, 1 week replacement warranty lang sila

BTTT, ano yung problem sa ipod connection?
    are you sure about the class a thing? anyway, its been more than a week and okay pa naman yung flash drive. actually, its an exact copy (if it is indeed a copy). from the product itself, to the packaging, to the cardboard of the packaging. parehong pareho. (buti hindi niyayari ng intellectual property office ang cdr-king.)

re: ipod connection, ung name lang ng very first song na naka-store sa ipod ang lumalabas sa display. after 3 attempts, nagsawa na ako paganahin and shifted to the usb drive instead.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I got a Pioneer DEH-2950MP recently. It uses an aux-in port located on the face of the head unit. Price was P4300.00 ...

sir GH,saan shop/place nyo po nabili ang unit

di ba dating 5,200 Php ang DEH-2950 ..mukhang bumaba na

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    hi. i'm looking for a good value-for-money single DIN pioneer head unit with aux-in (front port para sa ipod) with 4.1ch 2+ V pre-amp output. (a usb port would be better.) suggestions please audio gurus.

tia
    Get the coolest Pioneer H.U--DEH-P9800BT or DEH7900BT these are both Bluetooth wireless technology built in and thats not all, this two H.U are loaded with entertainment a perfect H.U for stereo carnuts.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006

ang laki na ng binaba ng presyo since 2 or 3 months ago ah. saan 'to sir?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    sir GH,saan shop/place nyo po nabili ang unit

di ba dating 5,200 Php ang DEH-2950 ..mukhang bumaba na
    AutoCentro in Cubao... shop was SUN-X

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Get the coolest Pioneer H.U--DEH-P9800BT or DEH7900BT these are both Bluetooth wireless technology built in and thats not all, this two H.U are loaded with entertainment a perfect H.U for stereo carnuts.
    THE 7900BT looks great! what's the difference between the 7900BT and the 7950UB (aside from the colored screen)? might put that one sa kabilang kotse if its a good buy

OTOH, it seems the 9800BT does not have USB inputs (based on the sites i saw online). now that's weird considering it should be more 'top of the line" than the 7900BT. or am i just reading the HU's features wrongly?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    AutoCentro in Cubao... shop was SUN-X
    thanks sir gh

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    THE 7900BT looks great! what's the difference between the 7900BT and the 7950UB (aside from the colored screen)? might put that one sa kabilang kotse if its a good buy

OTOH, it seems the 9800BT does not have USB inputs (based on the sites i saw online). now that's weird considering it should be more 'top of the line" than the 7900BT. or am i just reading the HU's features wrongly?
    7900BT (BT stands for bluetooth Tech.)
    Remote Control.
    3 Pre-amp outputs.
    CD signals to noise ratio- 100(db).
    Easy EQ 7-band equalizer
    Auxillary input Rear.
    Bluetooth Tech. Hands free calling built in for your Cellphone.
    Advance "i Bus" i Pod direct control or USB adapters.
    Pure blue OEL display.
    Multi language display.
    Auto-flap motorized face.
    i Tunes AAC playback compatibility.
    MP 3 and WMA playback.
    Hi voltage (4V) Pre-out.
    XM Radio.
    Serius Satellite Radio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
what's a good 1DIN pioneer HU with aux in?