New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by hunk
    Hi guyz,

I need a friendly helping hand here (lol), i juzz realize that i want to enhance my sound system on my corolla 97..yung may bayo na!! hehehe bumabalik lang ako sa pagkabata...
    Do one of you guyz know somebody who's selling any second hand sound system or knows how to assemble....maliit lang kase budget ko pero gusto ko naman maganda ang bayo!! tnx ..hope to hear from you guyz...
    Just an idea, why not opt for those self contained subwoofers which already contain the subwoofer and amplifier in a self-contained enclosure that can be removed or installed any time?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mach2audio... they used to have a promo (10k budget) for a simple SQ setup. parts include the following:

- 1 pair of targa separates
    - 1 10" (or was that 12"?) targa SVC sub with sealed enclosure
    - 1 pc fenton fa4300 4ch amp

yung 10k is inclusive na of box, wires, and labor. check it out nalang if you're interested. HTH

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by notEworthy27
    sir pepengtom and A121, sana nga makahanap ako ng S12L7 na second hand.
    may nakita ako sa JETCAR, 2nd hand na S15L7 for 10k... binenta raw dahil mas malaki ang gain ng isang s15 kesa dalawang s15... black pa ung L7 na un, hindi nga lang silver

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    Just an idea, why not opt for those self contained subwoofers which already contain the subwoofer and amplifier in a self-contained enclosure that can be removed or installed any time?

oo nga y don't you try those encloseures? yung JBL is about 14k maganda naman yung nakita namin design. plug and play na yan kelangan mo lang ng RCA and power cables. check it out sa auto sport sa 3rd floor sm megamall. or yung kicker substation meron sa winterpine araneta ave.

if you're looking for a low budget set up why don't you try getting a pair of 12" targa speakers basta medyo matino yung amp na gagamitin mo, and basta maganda yung design ng box. (yung iba kasi targa na nga speakers plywood pa ginagamit na box, di pa nga sealed minsan eh kaya di maganda tunog)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What to check out in 2nd hand subs?