New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    number? sure here it is : 617.253.1000 alam mo naman na siguro yun country code ano? pero tawag ka on some other time kase 9-5 office hours dun sa shop. ok lang dun ka bumili, additional charges on shipping and handling on international sales. thanks for patronizing our shop :D

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    pare tinawagan ko na yun shop mali daw kwento mo. stir daw. hahahahahahahaha ano ba yan

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    really? so you called at this point in time? based on the timestamp of your post it read Fri Mar 07, 2003 3:52 pm

what did they tell you when you called? im surprised you were able to talk to someone. kase for your info sir closed na yan. kase madaling araw sa US if you know how to convert time differentials. hindi po 24 x 7 un shop. i guess now we all know who's fake and who's not. i guess we know who's "stirring" up something, huh? :D

pare, lets put this to rest. we all know we could go on forever if you want. ako, aamin na ako if that's what you want. i'm willing to shoulder the burden kung ititigil mo lang yan pagpost mo ng kung anu-ano because its obvious na e. its you who's got a problem. nakakahiya yun pinapakita mo sa users ng website. i would'nt be surprised if you even made the call at all. i know you would'nt waste money to call up that number.

so what do you say, let's spit on our hands and shake hands?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    so what do you say?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ano pre? peace na talaga?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    oo ba.. basta wag mo lang iaapi yun manga posters again. sige ingats :D

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    okey. sure. promise. :wink:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    here's adire audios point of view on cone size and "speed"... maybe they could give a better explanation. they do make subs anyway
    http://www.adireaudio.com/tech_papers/woofer_speed.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
w/c is better