New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ask ako ng advice or suggestions yung sa may experience kung saan nila nilagay ang baffles and ampli sa pag set up sa pick up, with out sacrificing any seats.

planning to install the amps under the front passenger seat and the baffles behind the rear seat. the space is approx depth 5", height 12" , width 14". pwede na ba yung ganito dimension s enclosed baffles, 10" n sub lng plano ko i install. TIA

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The amps, pwede na under the pass. seats...but the baffles i dunno, why not try to check it out first with the shop you plan to have it installed first? atleast me prof., opinion...unless you plan to install it yourself...

my truck's space is kinda cramp aswell that is why i just opted for the 6x9 xplod...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Not a pick up but the baffles on my car were factory installed under the speakers (where the cone is). That increased the bass as I tested it with and without baffles when I installed new speakers. Baffles are usually placed behind speakers ang alam ko, to force the air to stay within a particular volume so the sound output would be good.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ids View Post
    ask ako ng advice or suggestions yung sa may experience kung saan nila nilagay ang baffles and ampli sa pag set up sa pick up, with out sacrificing any seats.

planning to install the amps under the front passenger seat and the baffles behind the rear seat. the space is approx depth 5", height 12" , width 14". pwede na ba yung ganito dimension s enclosed baffles, 10" n sub lng plano ko i install. TIA
    Sir ids, I think kasya ang RF 10" shallow mount enlosed sub sa likod ng rear seats mo. For my truck, since di talaga kasya sa likod ng rear seats, I opted for the 8" shallow mount sub ng Pioneer, tapos nagpagawa ako ng sealed enclosure (ginaya ko lang yung sa website ng Pioneer for the particular sub) which was place under the driver's seat. So far, I'm satisfied with its deep bass. Here's the link...
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...llow/TS-SW841D
    I had it done at Mickey's Autosound just a few weeks ago.
    Or you can have this done...
    Attachment 13318

Very limited space for sound set up in pick up