New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ported box will provide you with more "gapang" and more bass but at the expense of sound quality, you won't hear the full range of the low frequency.

a sealed box will give you a better sound quality at the expense of some loss of "bayo" or "gapang".

Why don't you audition setups with ported and sealed boxes so that you will know the difference. In the end its your ears that will decide.

I had the V12 MRV F705, for me medyo mahina siya, if your going the V12 route buy the newer model amp which will provide you with more power thus better sound quality.

Ok targa but crystal is better... for me.

It is hard to combine both SP and SQL but it can be achieved depending on who makes your box and the components you will use

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    ported box will provide you with more "gapang" and more bass but at the expense of sound quality, you won't hear the full range of the low frequency.

a sealed box will give you a better sound quality at the expense of some loss of "bayo" or "gapang".

Why don't you audition setups with ported and sealed boxes so that you will know the difference. In the end its your ears that will decide.

I had the V12 MRV F705, for me medyo mahina siya, if your going the V12 route buy the newer model amp which will provide you with more power thus better sound quality.

Ok targa but crystal is better... for me.

It is hard to combine both SP and SQL but it can be achieved depending on who makes your box and the components you will use
    Gapang. Iba alam ko hehe.. may sinaba sakin meron daw paloob and palabas? what's that?

V12 na mentioned mo, fake option din will do? How about Fenton 4100s?

Crystal lang ba talga brand nya? I tried crystalaudio.com kaso puro home entertainemnt wala sa oto. or ibang crystal 'to?

Its Crystal Mobile Audio.

You can call it "fake". Its a china made, imitating the V12 series of Alpine.

Di ko magets yung panloob at panlabas... can you elaborate?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Its Crystal Mobile Audio.

You can call it "fake". Its a china made, imitating the V12 series of Alpine.

Di ko magets yung panloob at panlabas... can you elaborate?
    Btw, how about the price they gave me, is it reasonable or expensive?

They asked my anung gusto ko gapang palabas or paloob. Hehe... d ko gets yun.

Then I checked another forum and their setup. Basically eto ang choice nila na Targa:

seps:
    x652c
    x502c
    x series
    x402
    6x9 front
    6" mid

subs:
    x120 ported
    x120 sealed

What do you think?

So nde talaga sya fake? Ibang brand pero copy ng V12s? How about Fenton, ayz na ba yun for all-out Targa + my 6x9 Pioneer rear?

get the seps, skip the mids and 6x9s. You have to audition first before you buy, I can't stress this enough, its your ears that will decide. I have a pair of crystal seps (CPE60) and I'm pretty happy about it. My friend has a 10" Crystal Sub (CME10 - I'll verify first) and it sounds good and is being powered by a V12 715 amplifier.

It boils down if you want a very loud sound system or a crysp and clear but not so loud sound system. Pick one, if you want to have both you will spend a lot of money.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I want clear and crisp voice and instrument quality w/ a punch. :D

Eto pa, sorry ha daming ?? Hehe. May nakita ko dito na 6x9 sa harap...

So basically front muna, subs, box, amps. Tama. Budget is 25K max. Budget pero quality.

If you have seps skip the 6 x 9s. A Coaxial speaker will do for the rear fill.

Like I said audition first before you decide... attend ka ng mga EB sa KAC

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I think im going to leave my Pioneer 6x9 as is. My plan is to change the front seps + applicable amp, sub(s) + applicable amp based on suggestions i got.

I'm narrowing my choices between Targa, Crystal, and combination of both. I don't have that luxury of time to attend EBs as of this moment. Huhuhu

Hirap naman ng sound setup ng oto, daming kelangan malaman, i consider and lalagyan ng sub... buti pa sound setup ng pang bahay.. hehhe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Targa and Crystal