New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

try analyzing the diagram above........when you say "non-polar" it means that it bypasses the negative and positive polarity......yung symbol na "µF" reffers to your capacitor which is always placed in the positive pole of your speakers.......this is for clarity and high frequency levels......so i suggest that you place the capacitor directly to the positive pole of the speaker......use a soldering gun or iron para permanent....then dugtungan mo na lang ng speaker wire para ikabit sa amp mo......

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tnx man laking tulong nito :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no problem.....am always glad to help.....:D

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N View Post

try analyzing the diagram above........when you say "non-polar" it means that it bypasses the negative and positive polarity......yung symbol na "µF" reffers to your capacitor which is always placed in the positive pole of your speakers.......this is for clarity and high frequency levels......so i suggest that you place the capacitor directly to the positive pole of the speaker......use a soldering gun or iron para permanent....then dugtungan mo na lang ng speaker wire para ikabit sa amp mo......
    hummmmmm... I think you will need a Xover for the 3 way system IMHO lang po

Sir N3IL53N: pano po ang wirring ng 3way seps parallel po ba or series?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
tanung sa car audio system............