New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by babybackrivs View Post
    How much is a morel maximo sir? With amp yun? I dont plan on using this car for a long time kasi kaya budget set up lang for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think 8k yung morel maximo. I really like it as i plan to install 1 as well. You can install it without an amp pero you'll need to install deadening sheet or acoustipad in ACA terms.

If budget lang talaga, yung nakamichi is good enough. Pero kung may storage ka naman for the stock speakers, i really suggest buying the morel then lipat nalang sa other car kapag ibebenta na.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    I think 8k yung morel maximo. I really like it as i plan to install 1 as well. You can install it without an amp pero you'll need to install deadening sheet or acoustipad in ACA terms.

If budget lang talaga, yung nakamichi is good enough. Pero kung may storage ka naman for the stock speakers, i really suggest buying the morel then lipat nalang sa other car kapag ibebenta na.
    How did you know about the morel sir? And ano current set up mo? I'll think about it sir hehe kasi for this car, im setting a limit of 10k maximum for sound upgrades. Eh i plan to install subs as well so leaving some space

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    For around the 5k level, check out the Hertz DSK 165.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    How did you know about the morel sir? And ano current set up mo? I'll think about it sir hehe kasi for this car, im setting a limit of 10k maximum for sound upgrades. Eh i plan to install subs as well so leaving some space

Morel is a known brand of car audio speakers. I know a lot of people will say it's good.

Current set-up.. Budget set-up lang ako but planning to set-up another car and doon ko itotodo yung set up ko.

Teac Seps
    Sansui Coax
    Lightning Lab amplifier running full range
    1 sheet deadening per door
    Dati naka-subs but removed it due to space constraints.

AFAIK, may 10k budget si jeff but you'll need to spend extra to deaden the doors. So set aside 15-18k maximum.

BTT: Hertz as mentioned by sientobente is also good based from feedback. It really depends on the budget kaya i would really suggest you to put a deadening sheet kasi malaki difference.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    For around the 5k level, check out the Hertz DSK 165.
    Meron ba yan sa ACA sir? Is that what you are using? Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Morel is a known brand of car audio speakers. I know a lot of people will say it's good.

Current set-up.. Budget set-up lang ako but planning to set-up another car and doon ko itotodo yung set up ko.

Teac Seps
    Sansui Coax
    Lightning Lab amplifier running full range
    1 sheet deadening per door
    Dati naka-subs but removed it due to space constraints.

AFAIK, may 10k budget si jeff but you'll need to spend extra to deaden the doors. So set aside 15-18k maximum.

BTT: Hertz as mentioned by sientobente is also good based from feedback. It really depends on the budget kaya i would really suggest you to put a deadening sheet kasi malaki difference.
    Plan ko isa isa yung pag install para hindi masyado mabigat sa bulsa pero uunahin ko seps with deadening sheet siguro. How was your teac seps? And What subs did you use? Malaking bagay ba pag may amp? :D

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Plan ko isa isa yung pag install para hindi masyado mabigat sa bulsa pero uunahin ko seps with deadening sheet siguro. How was your teac seps? And What subs did you use? Malaking bagay ba pag may amp? :D

That's a good start. Pero ako kasi inuna ko yung rear speakers with deadening sa front and back row then tska na ako nagpalagay ng seps. Teac seps, still very good after more than 6 months at 60-70% volume. Clear yung tweeter and yung midbass may kick naman. Subs, i had a "bazooka" sub but bypassed the internal amplifier but removed it after due to space constraints. Amp, yes big improvement kapag may amp. Nagugulat nga mga sumasakay kasi malinis yung sounds. Akala nga more than 10k yung seps.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    That's a good start. Pero ako kasi inuna ko yung rear speakers with deadening sa front and back row then tska na ako nagpalagay ng seps. Teac seps, still very good after more than 6 months at 60-70% volume. Clear yung tweeter and yung midbass may kick naman. Subs, i had a "bazooka" sub but bypassed the internal amplifier but removed it after due to space constraints. Amp, yes big improvement kapag may amp. Nagugulat nga mga sumasakay kasi malinis yung sounds. Akala nga more than 10k yung seps.
    Parang sarap mag palagay ng amp ah, how much did it cost you for the amp sir? Thank you for your replies sir, i am learning :D

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Parang sarap mag palagay ng amp ah, how much did it cost you for the amp sir? Thank you for your replies sir, i am learning :D

Amp costs 3k then 2.5k for labor and wires. Malaki talaga difference kapag may amp kaya sulit na din.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Interested ako sa 5k range na seps, Ano na ba price range ng cheapest morel and focal seps? thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12