New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Redhorse maganda niyan.....pagsamahin mo na lang sa isang box......kung 30k ang budget mo.......that's sky high......last week I made a bandpass sub box for my friend.........1 12" targa subs......put it in a computed box.....tuned at 27Hz......and it only cost me 800 Php......using 3/4 Plyboard..........:D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    N3IL53N

do you make sub box? kasi im planning to buy 1 12" PG sub, kaso i don't know how big should the box be and how much will it cost. can you give me an estimate. thanks:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I make sub boxes.......mostly using 3/4" Plyboard.........if you want.....I could give you a diagram.......bandpass box tuned at 27Hz using any type of 12" sub with a power handling of 300 watts above.......

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N
    I make sub boxes.......mostly using 3/4" Plyboard.........if you want.....I could give you a diagram.......bandpass box tuned at 27Hz using any type of 12" sub with a power handling of 300 watts above.......
    thanks, ill keep in touch with you kapag nakabili nko ng sub :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by NB_bluestar
    Quote Originally Posted by N3IL53N
    thanks, ill keep in touch with you kapag nakabili nko ng sub :D
    no problem NB.....:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    N3IL53N

do you have any feedback on Phoenix Gold subs 12" SVC? ok ba to? btw, medyo wala ako masyado alam sa mga sounds :oops: whats the difference between a svc and dvc? tsaka, if ever ill buy a 1 12" sub, mga how many cubic ft ang box nya, i don't want to sacrifice trunk space kasi at ayaw ko yun masyado bulky eh. thanks dude :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bluestar,

DVC=dual voice coil, SVC=single voice coil...no difference "sound wise" but DVC give flexibility in you wiring and impedance

a 12" sub in a bandpass would be one BIG box...besides...PG subs need BIG boxes to perform well

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver
    bluestar,

DVC=dual voice coil, SVC=single voice coil...no difference "sound wise" but DVC give flexibility in you wiring and impedance

a 12" sub in a bandpass would be one BIG box...besides...PG subs need BIG boxes to perform well
    hey silver, andito ka din pla! :D thanks sa info, btw, baka naman you can recommend me a good sub na below 3K, im really on a tight budget 8) i've seen sa kotse board na they're selling subs, below 2K, either svc or dvc, kaso di ko lang alam kung ano brand yun benta nila :?:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what amp you planning to use for the sub?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm not familiar with all the computations, but try looking for the "PROBOX" software.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Sub box?