New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hahahaha. somebody here should try it out tapos ipakita nya sa youtube kung pano gumagana!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    My guess is that the effect is similar to a poorly-grounded sound setup. Once turned on my assumption is that it generates that static that once you rev the engine, the noise together with the music connected to it's integrated FM Transmitter passes on through your sound system to give you that V10ish sound.

Parang yung sa setup ko siguro nun, hehe pag nagchacharge ng phone via cigarette plug type na charger everytime mag-rev ako nagkakawhining sound na as if may turbo yung sasakyan. Then the higher the volume the higher the sound. lol

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hehe kulit kaso sa loob lang..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    My guess is that the effect is similar to a poorly-grounded sound setup. Once turned on my assumption is that it generates that static that once you rev the engine, the noise together with the music connected to it's integrated FM Transmitter passes on through your sound system to give you that V10ish sound.

Parang yung sa setup ko siguro nun, hehe pag nagchacharge ng phone via cigarette plug type na charger everytime mag-rev ako nagkakawhining sound na as if may turbo yung sasakyan. Then the higher the volume the higher the sound. lol
    Ako din, parang close ratio transmission ang tunog.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Mga Sirs, the way it is done is very simple: It takes the rf (radio frequency) interference in the power supply line from the cigarette lighter and simply amplifies it. Meron po na nagegenerate na rf interference ang spark plugs nyo kapag nagdidischarge ito so ito po ang pini-pick up ng amplifier.

Best way to understand how this works is to place your cellphone near a radio and send a text message or make a call, you'll hear the rf interference.
    Last edited by lgp; December 24th, 2009 at 11:29 PM. Reason: edit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12