New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    thanks sir jhnkvn, i agree with you that once we venture into car audio upgrade, most likely the entire electrical warranty will be voided. i am based overseas and don't have the leisure to ask other casa's limitations. i'll be home mid-July and i already made up my mind to upgrade the audio of my ride...

well, i don't know that polyglass seps had already been phased out. aside from mickeys autosound, do you know sir other Focal authorized dealer? i called mickey autosound last week and i spoke to sir mickey himself, asked for qoutations and he's very accomodating naman. yeah, i think i'm heading to that, seps/ampli then subs/ampli then change HU na malamang...
    There's alot of Focal distributors locally.. talagang mabenta eh If you're near Mickey's area, you might want to check Mach2Audio and look for Rocky. Based on your location, I could suggest a relatively good shop near your house para di malayo. Regardless, my installer is Mickey and di naman ako nagsisi sa install (pricey but you pretty much get what you pay for). You can always PM me kung magpapa-install ka so I could drop by I'm always welcome there naman eh.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    There's alot of Focal distributors locally.. talagang mabenta eh If you're near Mickey's area, you might want to check Mach2Audio and look for Rocky. Based on your location, I could suggest a relatively good shop near your house para di malayo. Regardless, my installer is Mickey and di naman ako nagsisi sa install (pricey but you pretty much get what you pay for). You can always PM me kung magpapa-install ka so I could drop by I'm always welcome there naman eh.
    glad to know there's a lot of focal distributors. nope sir, i'm far far away from manila, sa pangasinan pa ako sir . my plan is that when i arrive next month, my wife bring the car in manila then we stay for extra day and bring the car to a reputable audio shop. glad to hear your installer is mickey, i might bring my ride there, he assured me na kaya nila tapusin installation in 1 day. i'll send you a PM sir kung kelan ako magpa-install so we can meet personally as well.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Sound System Upgrade Suggestions for a Newbie..