New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi guys, i would just like to ask kung pwede i-upgrade ang sound system ng bnew na car? and if pwede, san maganda mag palagay ng sound system? (gusto kong system yung malakas yung bass and dapat maganda din tingnan)

please post kung saan maganda bumili/magpakabit ng system

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    audio gurus sa Pilipinas , location daw sa mga reputable installation shops .....
    ano pala kotse mo ? kahit kabibili mo lang sa kotse pwede ka deretso agad sa shop
    para pakabit mga speakers gusto mo .

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    up.

i need more feedback

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/kotseaudioclub/

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    visit the site that kulugo mentioned.

thanks

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee
    hi guys, i would just like to ask kung pwede i-upgrade ang sound system ng bnew na car? and if pwede, san maganda mag palagay ng sound system? (gusto kong system yung malakas yung bass and dapat maganda din tingnan)
    Depends on the head unit type of the car. Most 1.6 (and below) liter cars are upgradable. But most brandnew cars have very nice sound systems already... all you might need is to add a subwoofer system to enhance what you already have. Or simply buy a self-contained subwoofer with built-in amp and link it up with your existing system, something like the Bazooka subs.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that could be a starter kit if your on a budget but as time flies and everybody
    i know agrees with me that you'll get sick and tired with it then upgrade again for
    more better component for SPL or SQ . if you have the budget , then might
    as well jump straight to a if not a competition system then an above average
    quality system . you dont have to worry about HU size kasi most imports have a
    1 DIN configuration at iba 2 DIN and kalahati lang ang occupied .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok, so can i add subwoofer and amps to a bnew ride without voiding any warranties?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i i'm not sure pero why worry about voiding the sound system , most warranty
    covers only moving mechanisms af a vehicle like the motor , suspension etc . try to
    confirm this sa dealer para sure ka .

when I bought my car it only a week pinalitan ko kaagad ang rims ko at when
    i visited the dealer for my tune up , wala naman sinabi at take note may system na rin
    yun .

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee
    ok, so can i add subwoofer and amps to a bnew ride without voiding any warranties?
    usually the warranties cover the car itself... the stereo system is also covered but generally if you change it, you'll only void the warranty on the stereo system but not for the whole car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
sound system on a new car