New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    need help tsikot guys, ano ba magandang set-up para sa strada ko..wala kasing space para sa subs na maganda at bumabayo na ng konti..patulong naman para may idea ako..pati suggest na din ng shop na mahusay gumawa..t.i.a!!! mabuhay ang tsikot!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako i got the built in subs with amplifier that fits under the driver seat, then use jbl separates in the front and jbl 5inch speakers at the back. put in 1 inch thick rubber insulation for better sound quality in the doors. im satisfied so far with the work i have done on my strada. good luck on your strada project.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    ako i got the built in subs with amplifier that fits under the driver seat, then use jbl separates in the front and jbl 5inch speakers at the back. put in 1 inch thick rubber insulation for better sound quality in the doors. im satisfied so far with the work i have done on my strada. good luck on your strada project.

Bro, anong brand nang amplified subwoofer mo? diba parehong 6.5dia size nang speaker front at back? just confusing. stock pa kasi lahat sa akin.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go the boss 8inch sub with built in amp, fits under the seat and looks reaaly nice and sounds really good.

as for the speakers, ill check the size again but i know 6x9 wont fit so i used the5inchs i think.

try putting in 1 inch rubber insulation in the doors, itll make ahell of a difference, i also used jbl amplifiers to power the rear and front seps.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ung sakin pioneer subs with built in amp.. medyo di ako masyado satisfied sa bass nya pero pwede narin.. next project ko sana install ung 2 din dvd,tv multimedia receiver.. pero im not sure if mag fit cya.. anyone who tried to install a 2 din stero sa strada nila if it fits? or if my konting space panu ginawa nyo to fill it up

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check thislinkforthe 2dinpanel for the strada...

http://cgi.ebay.ph/MONTERO-SPORT-RAD...item33603c6c3b

sound set-up for STRADA 2008 GLX???