New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sorry if i am OT, just wanted to ask..which is better..a 2 Ohm, 4 Ohm, 8 Ohm Sub? The lower the better? or is it the other way around?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DonT View Post
    Sorry if i am OT, just wanted to ask..which is better..a 2 Ohm, 4 Ohm, 8 Ohm Sub? The lower the better? or is it the other way around?
    It would depend on the output impedance of your amp, meaning, kung 4 Ohm output impedance ng amp, dapat 4 Ohms din yung sub mo and so on... This is to maximize power output ng amp.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CargoBoy View Post
    Would slim under-the-seat powered sub enough for Fieldmaster Pajero. I'm not into show-off street party guys. Just want to complete my sound set-up, sub na lang kulang eh.
    Pretty much! But your Pajero is big so you may need a little bit bigger bass to compensate the area of your car. Try Infinity bass link II or MTX XT110P, both are powered subs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i dont think there is a sub that would fit under the seat of a fieldmaster. I have my third row seats removed and my other rig's third row seats are totally useless because of the subs kahit pa super slim sya. Maybe you should go around and look for shops that fabricates boxes so you could replace your third row seat with a sub that could be used as a seat

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May nakita ako na active slim subwoofer parang ganito sa Blade. Looks like this but not exactly like this.

Anybody tried this slim type of subwoofer na kasya sa ilalim ng upuan? Feedbacks please?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
slim / compact amplified subwoofers?!