New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    this might be a stupid question but i am a little desperate na. what can i do to keep my cd changer from skipping when playing songs? a friend suggested i reinforce the bolts of the braces of the changer with rubber to absord the vibration. will this work? anybody else got any ideas? many thanks!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kelan nagskip? pag daan sa lubak? or random skipping lang when playing a track?

pag random skipping try using a CD lens cleaner first. Pag nagskip naman sa lubak tignan mo orientation nung changer. is it mounted vertically or horizontally? Yung sa kenwood changer ko meron knob na iniikot sa side depende kung pano yung mounting nya para di magskip.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    supierre,

it skips pag lubak. fujitsu ang brand nya. si erpat ang bumili. kung ako lang yun i would have gotten pioneer.

its mounted horizontally on the upper side of the trunk, but not on the the actual door of the trunk.

btw, honda rin ride ko and i am very interested in joining hondaclub

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    hindi stable yun mounting... ganyan din yun akin... pagnalubak yari... sa likod kasi nakalagay eh... clarion 6-disc changer... its also mounted horizontally on the upper side of the trunk, but not on the the actual door of the trunk.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    morrissey_05,
    I'm not familalr with fujitsu changers if it has that adjustment knob at the side. Best bet is to check the mounting as what van wilder said.

OT:
    You're welcome to Join HCP Just click on the link and join us in the forums:
    http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/forums

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pag gusto mo lusutan un problema... just trade it in for cd indash na pioneer... un lowest model atleast sure ka a ok sa mga peke na cds

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    san ba nakalagay yung changer? sa trunk? try mo ilagay sa ilalim ng glove compartment.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    thanks for the reply guys, will try all your suggestions and check out the changer as soon as i have time. if not, last recourse is to bring it to a acar audio shop for a look-see.

pwede ba mag trade in plus cash? wer kaya?

skipping cd player