New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    Find the brand and model of audio system you wish to purchase. The go to www.pricegrabber.com, from there do a search of where you can get the lowest price. You might also want to check Amazon.com.

Brand name audio system are sold at a premium here in Manila. Which is why I ordered all my stuff in the US.

Best of luck
    may warranty po ba yun??? how do i pay online???? im so sorry for my ignorance!!!! ope you could help me..

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by evakoko View Post
    may warranty po ba yun??? how do i pay online???? im so sorry for my ignorance!!!! ope you could help me..
    Warranty = Yes
    Pay = by Credit Card
    Shipping - ship to a friend of relative in the US, send via BB box.

There is one possible downside if your product needs warranty you might need to ship back to the U.S. But I've never had this problem.

If you order for example from Amazon.com they can ship directly to you but you will be surely be TAXED! Trust me you don't want to deal with customs they are all crooks. Better to use BB box.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Warranty = Yes
    Pay = by Credit Card
    Shipping - ship to a friend of relative in the US, send via BB box.

There is one possible downside if your product needs warranty you might need to ship back to the U.S. But I've never had this problem.

If you order for example from Amazon.com they can ship directly to you but you will be surely be TAXED! Trust me you don't want to deal with customs they are all crooks. Better to use BB box.

too bad!!! i have no relatives in other countries,, my auntie had experience credit card scam.. her card was duplicate and charge around 800k.. so they wont allow me internet credit card

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    if you just want the speaker, there are shops along banawe who sell original items...its cheaper to buy in the US but with tax and or warranty issue the cost is almost the same if not more expensive than buying here.

have you tried mickey's sound in the north or kid audio in the south? these are known shops for car audio set up.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by evakoko View Post
    too bad!!! i have no relatives in other countries,, my auntie had experience credit card scam.. her card was duplicate and charge around 800k.. so they wont allow me internet credit card
    Then you'll just have to buy locally.

A very good source of information in regards to spec and quality is from www.crutchfield.com

After deciding on a product I go to youtube to checkout the reviews.

Best of luck

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i've visited this shop, majority of their products are just copies. except targa and v12.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
    i've visited this shop, majority of their products are just copies. except targa and v12.

thank you sir!!! your reply really help me

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Then you'll just have to buy locally.

A very good source of information in regards to spec and quality is from www.crutchfield.com

After deciding on a product I go to youtube to checkout the reviews.

Best of luck

Thank you very much for the info sir!!!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by reactor View Post
    if you just want the speaker, there are shops along banawe who sell original items...its cheaper to buy in the US but with tax and or warranty issue the cost is almost the same if not more expensive than buying here.

have you tried mickey's sound in the north or kid audio in the south? these are known shops for car audio set up.
    thank you for the info sir!!1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Is this shop notable for original items??