New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Any comments, positive or negative? thanks. :wink:

may nabasa akong thread na sabi mabagal daw mag-load ng mga mp3... totoo ba? :?:

example mag-burn ka ng mp3 sa CD-R or CD-RW, mababasa ba ng player kung ayusin mo yung mga mp3 into folders? :?:

thanks.. :wink:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used one for a month then sold it in favor of a DEHP7350

1.Bagal MP3 loading, unless set to random (Normal among Mp3 players)
    2.CDRW supported (dati pa naman)
    3.All MP3s are found regardless of folder
    4. Mahina ang pre-outs!!!!!!!! (kaya ako nagpalit!)

GET AN 8450!!!!! :mrgreen:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Been using one for almost a month now...satisfied naman ako so far.

Medyo matagal nga lang mag-load ng mp3, mga between 4-6 seconds...

Sulit sya for the price...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    but yup, i agree with bluesman, best value for money talaga yan!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yup value for money, considering the next model on pioneer with mp3 is more than 20k. Medyo mbagal nga yun mp3 nya at 2v with 2preouts lang. But if your setup will only be front seps and sub(s) you'll be fine. and you can oraganize your files in folders or subfolders. sa kin, it could read low end cd-r/w's, kaya makakatipid ka. but i rarely use the mp3. exact audio copy na lang kase ako instead of converting it pa to mp3. but if youre tight under the belt, you can get a cheap cdr/w and burn upto 100 mp3's on that disk. hehehe oks yan pre. wala naman problema sa pioneer.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    thanks sa mga reply guys...
    tinitingnan ko kasi yung pros and cons ng model na ito e...kala ko 4V ang preouts nya, nakita ko sa internet. hindi ba mahirap inavigate? or sobrang daming features na yung iba hindi mo na din magagamit.

cardover6,
    ang balak kong setup is front seps at rear speakers lang muna, ipon uli para sa subs.:P ang sabi ng installer, yung front seps connected sa amp tpos rear speakers connected sa HU.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you want 4V preouts, buy the premier edition... but i doubt kung makakahanap ka dito locally...

so far ok naman ang performance ng 7450... bagal lang talaga magload ng mp3

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by onedelacruz
    cardover6,
    ang balak kong setup is front seps at rear speakers lang muna, ipon uli para sa subs.:P ang sabi ng installer, yung front seps connected sa amp tpos rear speakers connected sa HU.
    yup, pwede yan. since 2 preouts nya what you could for the meantime, will be front and rear sya para controlado mo yung rear - pwede mo sya ifade. and then when you have the subs, an setup mo will be front + rear and the subs. you can no longer control the rear(in case you want to fade it) but you can control the subs. but don't worry, you can still fade out the rear by adjusting the gains on your amp. ganito din yun setup ko, i have seps in front and in the rear acting as 1 and then the other preout sa subs.

hope this helps and good luck on your setup.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    kung mga 4-6 secs ang paglo-load ng mga mp3's sa player, siguro i can live with it...:P
    basta ang habol ko kaya magpatugtog ng mp3 at sulit for its price. :D

Rangie,
    diba yung 7450 and other models na may 50 ang dulo ay released in asian region, wala bang premier edition dito sa pinas?

cardovr6,
    thanks. :wink:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    onedelacruz::: pare i dont wanna put you off but, waiting 4-6 seconds to preview one song in the middle of a hundred is kinda a hassle. Buy it for some other reason than MP3 playability :D But to its credit, i hardly used my changer during my time with it :D If i were you, i'd save up for an 8450MP. 4V preouts, meron pang spectrum analyzer!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
sa mga naka DEH-7450MP: feedback pls..