New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Bring t to Banawe. Usually 200 pesos charge to install. Just make sure you deal with a store and not one of the tambays.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Most of the time may label naman ang wires na iyan. I have no formal training sa ganyan but I did work on my former system (nabenta na).

I don't know how your installer messed it up so much to involve the exterior lighting of your vehicle. The remote wire on the Pioneer is clearly marked. Pioneer din nga pala head unit ko dati. Sumasabay din sa parklamps yung backlighting niya pero wala akong ganyang problems.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baseview View Post
    BTW...FUJITSU TEN,stock ng mitsubishi adventure po ung huling HU ko. eto ung colors ng cables nya..
    ORANGE
    RED
    YELLOW
    BLUE

Ung cables ng 3950....san ko po ita-tap?

TIA
    red on red
    yellow on yellow
    black sa body

im not familiar with the color coding of pioneer na sir. try searching for installations manuals sa internet

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ang mga bagong H.U ngayon usually have more than one power wire- an accessory power lead and a memory lead, some have a third wire for display illumination.

Heres what you need to know:
    Dalawang option in connecting the accessory power lead: SWITCHED ( hot only when ignition is keyed) or UNSWITCHED (power is supplied all the time). Bihira ang H.U will remain illuminated, even when you turn them off, if the accessory power lead is hooked to UNSWITCHED power. Kaya mas magaling kung ang H.U ay naka hooked sa switched power so they wont drain your battery. Pero kung decide mo na gusto mong gamitin ito make sure to turn off your H.U when park your car or you risk draning your batt. Hehehehehe

You can get unswitched power from a direct connection to the positive battery terminal or from fuse that always hot. Be careful not to tie in to a circuit that could cause noise problems: usually any circuit that have a motor or switch somewhere in thier path.

The MEMORY lead must be connected to an UNSWITCHED source or the H.U memory will be lost every time the car is cut off. Most H.U wont operate w/o the memory lead connected.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Problema ko na lang eh hanapin kung anong purpose nung mga wires!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Remote cable...san ikakabit?