New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Try this one... works great especially for long trip, and in the provincial areas.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=3579125

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 20vanda01
    Try this one... works great especially for long trip, and in the provincial areas.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=3579125
    Pay attention. He already has an MP3 player, and doesn't want FM transmitter bull.

The cable may improve the sound, but it would be comparably good to just buy a better quality tape adaptor. Unless, of course, the quality of the tape player itself is the problem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go DIY. Yung head phone out ng iPod is a stereo phonic cable which you can split ito left speaker - ground - right speaker. You just need to look into the manual of your HU to determine where the auxiliary left input and right input are. Depending on the model of HU you might have to improvise a connector. If you are lucky it might have an RCA connector.

You can use the iPod's volume control to adjust the "quality" of the signal coming from the iPod into the HU's amplifier.

Madali lang eto. Goodluck.

PS. Please note that before unistalling your HU, makesure na ito ay hindi "anti-theft" models...merun HU na pag-nadisconect will never work again unless i-enter mo ang code.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b
    would you consider buying an iTrip ... it lets your Ipod broadcast to an FM band ... maganda naman ang quality ... though it depends on how good your fm receiver is ;-) why don't you give it try
    I wont recommend Itrip to all of you guys!! Even the salesperson in apple doesnt recommend it! Go for the cassette adapter or the interface or the aux.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just use a FM Transmitter. I know you don't like one but its good enuf. I have the Monster iCarPlay and I don't have to settle with the hasstle of wires, can even switch from one car to another or even play the same music on mutliple cars within range. FUN. ^_^

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    paano kung walang aux-in, cd-changer input, at casette player ang HU ko?
    FM transmitter na lang ba only way para ma-connect ko iPod or other similar devices?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Engr, if cass player lang ang HU mo pwede natin i-convert na may aux input.
    but not all model can be converted, have to check it first.
    we prefer single din HU.
    female rca cable+toggle switch to be tapped internally to the preamp circuit,
    cost will be 1500php.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    no cassete player itong HU ko, in-dash CD lang. Kenwood KDC-1012 ang HU ko, single din. stock ng mga 2001 model Adventure.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    better ma check natin muna to see kung pwede siya i-convert.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
project IPOD attachment using AUX IN!!