New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    cge try ko tawagan. Pag papalitan ko yung stock speakers ng auto namin bale isang pair ng 6 1/2 sa harap at 6 1/2 sa likod parehas ba separates ang ilalagay ko? kelangan ko pa ba gumamit ng AMP targa speakers lng ipapalit ko tnx

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Measure mo muna ang stock speaker mounts mo kung kasya 6.5-inches. Kung hinde you can get the smaller speakers at the expense of power or adapt the speaker mounts to fit the 6.5 inchers. In my case bawal magbutas so 4 inches lang talaga pwede hehe

Most people would recommend upgrading the front speakers lang and leave the rear speakers alone.

I don't have an amp. My seps are powered by my old tape deck and even with the volume set at less than half the maximum it's still loud enough that I can't hear anything from the outside anymore
    Last edited by JohnM; November 11th, 2005 at 03:16 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm a word of advise since your changing you seps anyway, get an amp and dagdagan mo nalang ng sub yan para maganda sq mo.
    kasi if you change the seps lang, maganda mids and highs mo pero kulang ka sa bass. a 10-12 incher sub would do. maganda na rin sq nyan, nasa pagtotono lang yan.

all targa set-up ako so speakers and its really cheap plus good value for money na. why dont you try kotse audio club, a lot of guys can help you there. its where i bought my parts plus doon ko rin nakilala yung nagkabit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
pricie for replacement for stock speakers