1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    working or dummy? :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    working pre.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tanong ka sa CATS pero surebol na saksakan sa kamahalan doon!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oks. salamat.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore
    bosch is ok. yan ang gamit ko dun sa dating singkit ko.
    is this the one installed sa newer accords?

around how much and san kaya meron...my power antenna's becoming an irritant already, grrrr!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sauman
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico
    that's odd, is the "antenna won't go down with CD" characteristic only of add-on power antennas? my stock power antenna works in the way i expect all power antennas to work: crank up when you turn on the radio, crank down when you turn the car off, turn the radio off, or switch to CD.
    depende rin ito sa HU ng sasakyan, may mga HU tulad ng pioneer (don't know kung lahat) na hindi bumababa yung power antenna pag naka CD play, sa sasakyan ko nung Kenwood pa stock HU nito ok ang pagtaas baba ng stock power antenna pero nung nagpalit na ako hindi na ito sumusunod kaya't pinalagyan ko na lang ito ng "kill switch"
    For the proper operation of a powered antenna, it should only be connected to the ANT line at the back of the HU. Also, the ANT line voltage should change between 12 volts and zero whenever you switch the HU between radio or CD, or between radio ON or OFF.

For those with an extended antenna whenever the HU is ON, duda ko walang line yung HU para sa power antenna ... or nagkamali lang yung nag-install ... either way, naikabit yan sa REM line para sa external amp, which would explain why the antenna is always extended whenever the HU is ON.
    Last edited by StraightSix; December 30th, 2005 at 10:40 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Power Antenna