New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by co_nixz View Post
    [SIZE=2]Hahahaha nice v6dreamer [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]kaya ako tamang kaya lang ng Electrical system ng otto ko...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]600W * 432channel na Amp nka bridge dalawang 10" X-100 na sub tpos pioneer all the way from headunit, seps, & tweeters...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]sarap ng soundtrip wlang iniisip na madidiskargahan batterya ko... i didnt even put a 1farad capacitor ksi kaya ng system ;)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]and sna may idea ka sa tunog na max out nya kayang iluwang tunog ng 10" ^_^ (Ported Box)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]pwede din naman clean bass sa ported depende nlang sa timpla * funkngruvn[/SIZE]
    Yes there is! Like you said capacitor. One sure sign the stereo is demanding too much from your car electrical system: The subs flutter every time hits a strong beat.
    The best and most affordable remedy for this is to install a big capacitor on the power lead of your subwoofer amplifier. The power line capacitor stores current for instant release when short burst of energy are needed to produce loud, deep bass notes. The capacitor actually does a better job of supplying short bursts of current than your alternator can. Thats because the capacitor is installed right next to the amp.
    The current doesnt have to overcome the internal resistance of the alternator and the battery or travel 20 feet of wire to get to your amp. Its right there when you need it. Try, you will notice the diff. Good luck!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road View Post
    To prevent echo effect inside the enclosure which is the caused of unwanted peaks. Yes, it is being used for both sealed & ported. Usually mga 1" thickness for all sides.
    Thanks Busy road. I have followup Q. my Hifonics BX102D recommends sa manual .5CuFt enclosure if I make it 1cuft may improvement sa bass? I mean gaganda o maging di maganda epecto? TIA

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Thanks Busy road. I have followup Q. my Hifonics BX102D recommends sa manual .5CuFt enclosure if I make it 1cuft may improvement sa bass? I mean gaganda o maging di maganda epecto? TIA
    0.5 cu.ft. is the recommended optimum volume that your enclosure will yield the best bass reproduction. If you increase the volume, the resonance frequency will be lowered with lesser power. You can still use 1.0 cu.ft provided that you have to add stuff (fixed wooden blocks) in your enclosure to get a net of 0.5 cu.ft.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road View Post
    0.5 cu.ft. is the recommended optimum volume that your enclosure will yield the best bass reproduction. If you increase the volume, the resonance frequency will be lowered with lesser power. You can still use 1.0 cu.ft provided that you have to add stuff (fixed wooden blocks) in your enclosure to get a net of 0.5 cu.ft.
    Thanks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by janus08 View Post
    pero sir kaya po kaya nya i drive yung 2 sub n 300watts kahit po hindi nakabridge kc po lalagyan ko pa po yung dalawa ng tweets and seps eh!

I suggest bro leave the V12 for the seps, get a mono amp, and ung sub mo ba 300 wrms or 300 max? either way I suggest go for atleast 3/4 ng max rating ng subs mo, and if you're gonna get a mono amp, check the ratings on each of its load settings (2ohm,4ohm, etc) this would depend din sa subs mo, if you have for example two 4ohm single voice coil subs, the wiring option that you can go is either 4ohm or 2ohm, pag dual voice, you can wire it in a way na makaka 1ohm ka, para gamit mo lahat ng power ng amp mo, just make sure na ur amp is stable up to the load ur putting it in (1-ohm stable, 2-ohm stable, etc.)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Medyo matagal na yung post ko sa taas and I already sold my previous sub.

I want to add more here... most of us says that when you are in SQ sealed box kasi more accurate response. But when you play SQ CD's the lower bass notes can not be reproduced properly by my sealed box... so I can say that when you are in serious SQ (Audiophille) mas ok kung ported and tuned low 33Hz below.

Any comment?
    Last edited by gonzo; March 12th, 2009 at 05:06 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
    Medyo matagal na yung post ko sa taas and I already sold my previous sub.

I want to add more here... most of us says that when you are in SQ sealed box kasi more accurate response. But when you play SQ CD's the lower bass notes can not be reproduced properly by my sealed box... so I can say that when you are in serious SQ (Audiophille) mas ok kung ported and tuned low 33Hz below.

Any comment?
    Try this site hope it helps..
    http://www.bcae1.com/spboxad1.htm

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    ported box na tama ang sukat. pwede kang magSPL at kung trip mong SQ, konting tono lang sa amp ng subs. pagsealed, hindi kaya SPL pati SQ pigil pa. tsk tsk tsk.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
ported vs sealed which do you preffer?