New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by likot
    two subs speaker in 1 channel

two subs in 1 channel? paktay yan, hirap amp and most probably nga na nag po-protect.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

Yup patay amps mo diyan... better to use one sub per channel depending on the specs of you sub.

BTW, hindi original Alphine yan, its probobly a China made V12 amplifier.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    a v12 500w amp 2 ch from raon wont suffice to run all your speakers, subs, and tweeters. it would burden and overload ur amp, thats why it heats up fast, then it would shutdown automatically as a safety mechanism, and then when it cools around 5 to 10min it will work again, i think thats the scenario.

i suggest u use two amplifiers, if ur using v12 the watts PMPO max isnt the real wattage its much lower, so the rule of thumb is get the highest u can get mybe 2000, 3000, 4000watts, one amp should be dedicated to one sub. to maximize the power, lets say 1300w sub, or a pair of subs, u dedicate it because the settings would be different it will be all base... low freq, next u use another amp mainly for ur speakers, if u r using separates with built in amp u may not need this, if coax speakers use this, to power ur mids, amd tweeters, mybe ur old amp may be useful for the speakers, then check ur wirings, its grounding, to the battery, and ur alternator if it can produce enough power or get a larger alternator.

i think an additional high powered amp will solve this. use either a 4ch amp or the mono amp (better).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
PLS Help,with my new raon alpine ampli