New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I need to replace the 2 din HU in our GS. It needs to be able to drive a secondary display in the back. Is the Pioneer X8850-BT at 28K already a good buy? Or are there other options out there.

What I like about Pioneer is the durability and relatively lower price point. I'm just not sure if it can run Waze which i need because it seems they have dropped AppRadio mode support.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I need to replace the 2 din HU in our GS. It needs to be able to drive a secondary display in the back. Is the Pioneer X8850-BT at 28K already a good buy? Or are there other options out there.

What I like about Pioneer is the durability and relatively lower price point. I'm just not sure if it can run Waze which i need because it seems they have dropped AppRadio mode support.
    I'm using the X8850BT and 28k is already a bargain since that still retails at 32.5k. My only problem is gettting Waze to work. Lower models seems to work just fine but with the X8850BT, you only get audio for Waze.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ako din mag-upgrade din ako ng HU. ayaw na ng dalagita ko yung single DIN (i have 80PRS). gusto yung 2-din na touchscreen daw of which she can connect her phone and stream spotify, i'm eyeing 2850BT or 5850BT...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga bosing sa HU ba pag sinabing 2 din... yung size nya parehas lang.? Balak ko kasing magpalit ng HU na pioneer x8850 0 x5058 kaso dko alam ang parehas pwde siya

Sent from my SM-A710Y using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    Mga bosing sa HU ba pag sinabing 2 din... yung size nya parehas lang.? Balak ko kasing magpalit ng HU na pioneer x8850 0 x5058 kaso dko alam ang parehas pwde siya

Yes, 2-DIN to 2-DIN is just plug n play. Universal size yan across all brands.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thank you boss..