New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2009
    mag boss who are using pioneer 4150,

naexperience nyo ba un parang nagskip na cd while playing music using your ipod? madalas ko kasi naexperience yun at first i thought it was the song that i downloaded but when i play it with my ipod dock ala naman skip un song.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    malamang niyan nasa ipod mo ang prob or nasa song na na dl. newbie lang ako sa sound systems pero tingin ko walang conection un head unit mo pag nagsskip un songs using your ipod. mahirap nyan kung cd ang pinapatugtog mo then nagsskip un cd, head unit ang problem kung ganon. lahat ba ng tracks nag sskip? baka hindi compatible o kaya masyadong mataas ang bitrate ng song na na dl mo.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Could be the song's encoding that is a problem.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    sana nga sir un ang problem. pero when i try to play the same song using my ipod dock. hindi sya nagskip. hayzzz. will try to remove all the songs and put some new ones baka mawala. thanks guys.

more inputs is highly appreciated

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lukscudkil View Post
    sana nga sir un ang problem. pero when i try to play the same song using my ipod dock. hindi sya nagskip. hayzzz. will try to remove all the songs and put some new ones baka mawala. thanks guys.

try to re-encode the same song to match the others which have no problems on both the HU and iPod.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007

If cable connection check the wire coonector baka marumi or loose.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    mag boss who are using pioneer 4150,

naexperience nyo ba un parang nagskip na cd while playing music using your ipod? madalas ko kasi naexperience yun at first i thought it was the song that i downloaded but when i play it with my ipod dock ala naman skip un song.

thanks
    sir panong nasikip ???????
    un bang parang nalakas tapos biglang hihina ang music?????
    kung ganun nga sa pag download yan....kasi may ganyan akong kanta
    pag ganyan ang track mo isa lang problema nun.... sa brite ng kanta yan
    nagiiba-iba ang brite nyan hindi naka stable ang brite ng track mo....
    kung gusto mo itest ang brite niyan iplay mo sa computer gamitin mo ung winamp kasi dun mo makikita ung brite kung stable ba o hindi
    pag hindi sya stable pangit ang quality ng track na nadownload mo

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Uuuyyy...I have the same issue.
    Isolated it to the new iOS software.
    Upgraded my iphone 4 to 4.1. Lumalabas ang problema.
    Borrowed my mates iphone 3GS w/ 4.1 Same issue.
    Lots of people complaining in apple forums because of this. Your pioneer is not the only equipment that has that problem. Alpine, Kenwood same same. NO resolution in sight.

I think the issue started w/ iOS 4.0.
    Btw. Pioneer 4150 connected to iPhone 4 via ORIGINAL APPLE component cable.

Tried my old iPod and 1st Gen iTouch. No music issue at all w/ the same songs that stutters in my iPhone 4.

Sucks? Truly is.

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    thanks sa replies.

*istan ive tried it with 1st gen itouch and the 32g itouch same result sir. will try to check the cable sana madumi lang.

more inputs please.

Pioneer 4150