New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    PK ok na pala na search ko na yung old threads. nabasa ko narin yung reviews mo more than a year ago. Ok parin ba bumili nito konti lang binaba 24,500 ko makukuha.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi PB,

I got the single faced unit because sirain daw yung sliding face ng 9650. Actually yung 'ribbon' connecting the sliding face to the HU raw ang madalas masira. Also, i kinda like the looks and color of the 8650. I think i got mine at the same price

Im pretty satisfied with the performance of the 8650 especially when it comes to MP3 Playback. MP3s load as fast as CD audio whether youre playing the next track or choosing one 100 songs away.

The 13-Band graphic eq and time alignment also rocks!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Yahoo late owner na ako ng 8650. kakainstall lang kanina. thanx sa advise.
    BTW nagkaproblem ako sa HU powered dash mounted lightning audio 4 inch and rear pioneer 6x9 speakers ko. kasi at higher volume nababasag yung sound. kaya nasisira niya yung amplified seps and subs sound. how did you remedy this problem? sabi nung installer dapat daw bilhan ko pa ng amp para di mabasag. nakamount nga sa ilalim ng passenger seat yung pioneer amp ko kaya nawala yung drawer.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PB, Congrats parekoy!!!

I dont really listen to music at very high volumes so the dash and rear speakers function perfectly

I guess kelangan mo nga ng amp if you want more volume.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I think the 8650 has also that ribbon the 9650 has. Also the P1Y model of pioneer.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Guys:

gusto ko lang sanang malaman kung ano ang size ng rear stock speakers ng 94 subic pajero 2.8L. thanks.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Ask ko lng mga dude? alin ang mas cool looks 8"sub 10"sub or 12"sub same watts&frequency? for sedan like honda?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Guys sorry for reviving may tanong lang po..Gusto ko sana iimprove yung sounds ng stock paj gen 2.5 ko. Additional bass lang sana kasi maayos naman yung singing at kalantsing niya . Pwede ba ko maglagay ng subs tsaka amp lang? kasi sabi ng barkada ko di daw pwede kasi matatabunan yung stock speakers ko. kaya dapat lagyan ko din ng amp yung stock o kaya palitan nalang lahat ng speaker. E ang habol ko lang additional bass. And ano pala ang magandang size ng subs na hindi naman masyado sagabal kung pwede nga sana di talaga kita..puwede kaya yun?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    oliver,

I think its possible to add just a sub and amp to your system. Keep in mind that its the sub that needs a lot of power.

Although personally, I would get a bridgable 4 channel amp with built in crossovers. Power your stock speakers with chanel 1 and 2 and bridge channels 3 and 4 to power your sub. This way if you do decide its time to upgrade your front speakers, you don't need to buy another amp.

For a stealth system, an 8 inch sub might fit under the bench seat. Ask the shop to be sure.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thanks userfriendly, went to banawe yesterday eto yung set up na inestimate sakin. V12 amp(2500), wires(1000)-box(will be fitted under the bench seat),1500- subs, 10" kicker (2800) total P7800 all bnew...Ask ko lang diba mahal yung kicker? bat parang ang mura? May fake ba na kicker?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
pajero audio set up ??????