New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    email sent.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pare, ang ganda ng trabaho mo. i live in gen. santos, do you think you can make me some of those kickpanels? kailangan ba nandyan ang unit?

andy

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    unfortunately, yes. i need to porperly aim the speakers for your suv. different speakers perform differently within the same interior. next best thing is to have a proxy here for you. i'll need your vehicle model(2nd gen pajero nga pala) and speakers that you're using. then i'll try to find someone here to proxy for you here.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pare, i can send you my speakers. they are a pair of crystal 4" separates. they will be used for my kick panels and then sa doors, i will have a 6.5" midbass. dedicated amp channels for the seps and the midbass.

did you see the pic of the CRV who put his midrange and tweeter in the pillars? okay ba yon?

andy

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i suggest we try to workout the logistics of the entire plan 1st. shipping stuff back and forth, locating a proxy, computing for costs...

i've seen the pillar mounted speaker pods for the crv in person...i made them...hehehe. we could try doing something similar but i can't guarantee yet the results in imaging and staging.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pare, ang galing mo talga gumawa. do you know of any good installers in the Davao area? mukhang wala dito sa gen santos ata.

andy

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    davao...not really. but i'm currently negotiating with someone based in davao who could be some sort branch for me there. everything is still under negotiations at the moment.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    kewlryds, keep me posted pare. i usually buy my car audio gear from Apiong of Metrosound in davao. kilala mo ba sya?

the other shop i know of but have no experience dealing with is subWfour. i know there are a few more, pero d ko na maalala ang pangalan.

if you want to expand into gen. santos city, keep me in mind pare. we need a good car audio and accessory shop here

andy

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i'll update you on any developments with the davao negotiations.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    Ano pajero mo? Gen1, Gen2, Gen2.5???

For the Gen 2.5, you have door mounted speakers as well as dash mounted.

What i did was add a Kicker 6.5" midbass and 1" tweeter (set) on the doors. the tweets are on the inner side of the side mirrors.

for the stock dash tweeters, i replaced them with a pioneer 2 way 3.75" or 3.5" speakers (forgot which size) for more "boses".

The separates are powered by a pioneer amp while the dash speakers are powered directly by the 8650 HU. The rear 6 by 9s are also powered by the HU.

For my subs, i have an old school Kicker PT9 powered 8" sub.

It doesnt eat much space at all ang gives adequate bass (adequate for an old guy like me).
    PK medyo nakakuha ako ng konting bonus, I'm planning to buy an 8650 24k price, then nakita ko itong thread na ito. existing ko is stock HU parin na naka pioneer amp 150 x 2 din yung 2 way seps and 12 inch jlw0

my questions is bakit hindi ka kumuha ng 9650? kasi 3k difference lang. pinagpipilian ko yung dalawa. if ever makabili ako gayahin ko narin yung dash mounted and 6x9 mo. naka disable kasi yung akin. hope to hear from you soon.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
pajero audio set up ??????