New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    There is a NextBase Portable DVD player that uses FM modulation for sound input. It uses the 88.8 FM frequency for audio transmission, although if you get near Ortigas Ave., you might hear some static because of the concentration of a number of radio stations on that area. If in case in the future the 88.88 frequency is used by a new FM station, the NextBase unit can be programmed to use another frequency.

Picture quality and sound quality are quite good, although the "mount" or "stand" comes as a separate item that you need to buy. The mount is placed at the passenger side sun-visor, although there might be head-rest mounts out there that I have not found yet. The DVD unit costs P 19,000 while the mount costs P 1,500.

The good thing about this unit is that it comes with an AC adaptor and DC adaptor. It also has cables so that you can connect it to your TV or home theater at home.

So far, I'm having no problems with this unit and I am quite happy with it. Lastly, if you're not sold on the NextBase line, try other lines like Shinco and Panasonic.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8K liliput and 4.7K player,

may nakita akong nextbase, tablet yata ang tawag dun nasa 14K (mas mura siguro ito sa raon) pwede ilagay sa likod ng head rest

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i can vouch for nextbase players n screens, ok talaga kahit bilad sa araw nga hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    image stealer hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post padder he..he

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
nid help setup dvd inside van