New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Good day! I would like to ask for your expert opinions on my ideal setup for my vios 08. I would like to have an infiniti setup. 6" seps plus coaxial 6x9 for the rear powered by the HU (any pioneer brand), plus Infiniti 12' subs V12 amp or Jbl or Thunder amps. Ok lang po ba to sir, SQ po ang habol ko with a little Thump when needed. San din po kaya ako makakakuha ng mga infiniti speakers and mga how much po itong setup aabot. salamat po and God Bless.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bro, how much is your budget for your plan set-up? if you're after sa SQ set-up the i suggest get a good seps like morel, focal, hertz, helix, etc. then a good HU like alpine or pioneer. for the sub naman, you can choose image dynamics, focal, jl, etc. no need to upgrade your rear fill kasi pag SQ dapat ang sound stage and imaging nasa front.

for the audio shops, maganda at pulido ang install nila jc car audio, mickey's autosound, blueprint, c&j, etc.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mura na mga jbl amps ngayon. go jbl ka na. yung 6x9 wag mo na palitan, dagdag mo na lang yung budget sa iba.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi I agree with "Flakez" go with JBL from components speakers to JBL amplifiers..but if it is difficult to find JBL's go with your Infinity's as they are the same manufactures (Harman Kardon). This my set-up JBLGTO Coaxial 6.5 speakers and JBLCS 10" speakers..

Powered by JBLGTO 75.4 amp and My sub powered by JBLGTO1201.1

Most important as well is your HU I would 100% recommend Clarion! if not go with Apline (Min of 4volts RCA line output) your system would be easier if your HU has a SUB out..with Subwoofers find someone that can help you design a BOX and KNOWS how to tune the box..Dont let anyone just build you a box and dont know how it sounds.. Hope this helps..good luck!
    This is a slot Port(breather) tuned to 34 hz. this box is from my brothers car. It is musical and hits low freq.

And lastly, patawad po sa pics hindi pa po tapos to nang kinunan ko to..this is my KICKER COMP VX 15" box tuned to 34hz as well..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry View Post
    bro, how much is your budget for your plan set-up? if you're after sa SQ set-up the i suggest get a good seps like morel, focal, hertz, helix, etc. then a good HU like alpine or pioneer. for the sub naman, you can choose image dynamics, focal, jl, etc. no need to upgrade your rear fill kasi pag SQ dapat ang sound stage and imaging nasa front.

for the audio shops, maganda at pulido ang install nila jc car audio, mickey's autosound, blueprint, c&j, etc.
    sir mga 10k po para sa seps and amp to power it, another 10k po siguro pag may pera na para sa subs and amp. ung headunit pong nakuha ko pioneer na eh, ok lang ba sir to go infinity for my seps? i dont know whats a good ampli for it though, pls help po.. thanks in advance po...sir pahabol san po yang mga nabanngit nyo na shop, sa Araneta ave ba ung kay Mr Jeff Tan, ok po ba dun. Thanks po uli.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xtian_joyaxx View Post
    Hi I agree with "Flakez" go with JBL from components speakers to JBL amplifiers..but if it is difficult to find JBL's go with your Infinity's as they are the same manufactures (Harman Kardon). This my set-up JBLGTO Coaxial 6.5 speakers and JBLCS 10" speakers..