New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hey guys, I have a 1997 honda city exi that I want to refurbish. I just bought new after market speakers, san kaya pwede mag painstall nun around the qc area? do i still need an amp for this? Door sidings also needs replacement/improvment (deteriorating na nahuhulog hulog na ung plastic material sa loob ng sidings). Tinting and washover din kailangan. Thank you very much guys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not sure of the place for installation dyan sa QC ha? but on your question if you still need an amp would depend on the quality of the sound setup that you want. if you have new aftermarket speakers but would only use that on your stock HU listening to basic music or AM radio, ok lang yun. but if you want quality sounds, you have to start changing your HU first, put an amp, put a subwoofer and a tweeter tapos dun mo pa lang magagamit yung aftermarket speakers mo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    My head unit has been updated narin that's why i'm considering newer/after market speakers as the stock on the 97 exi sucks.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    usually magkano ang mga basic amplifiers, i don't necessarily need ung mga jbl and other high-end stuff naman ung sakto lang kung baga.