New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Mga sir,

Ask ko lang po kung ano-ano mga kailangan ko para sa sound set up ng car ko. Yung HU ko po is Pioneer 4850 then yung mga speakers ay honda stocks pa. At least mga minimum requirement lang po para gumanda lang po and sound ng ride ko. And how much po kaya magagastos. Thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Just getting separates should make a huge difference. But you have to ask yourself how far you wanna go, and how much are you willing to spend.

Nung ako dati, when I got my car the first accessory I bought for it was a new HU. After a few months, I got separates. Huge difference there! Pero bitin pa ako sa tunog, so I got myself a sub and amplifier. I was pretty happy there for a while, but later on I got crossovers for my seps (minor upgrade lang naman, mura lang hehe). And recently, I changed to a more powerful, cleaner amplifier.

In total, I've spent less than 20k on my stuff.

Anyway my point is ask yourself kung ano ba gusto mo and how much money you're working with, and I'm sure maraming iba-ibang options and suggestions ang makukuha mo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ask lang din ako kung anu ano ba ang mga dapat bilhin kung gusto ko maimprove yung sounds ng kotse ko stock pa kasi lahat. much better kung may mairerecomend na shop para makapagbigay ng mga options regarding sa prices.
    tnx

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    punta ka kay jefftan araneta car accessories

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Depends on what you want. Would you like sound quality music? Or would you like to be heard a block away? Or a little bit of both?

New Sound Setup