New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    why don't you play what you like or love to hear? iba-iba kasi tastes. but then, you can search youtube for "hiphop" or 'rap"..

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    You may search and download music of your choice using limewire. Any music you can found on this file sharing program. I used this program to collect good music either old or new. You can download the limewire program at www.**************.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenfico View Post
    You may search and download music of your choice using limewire. Any music you can found on this file sharing program. I used this program to collect good music either old or new. You can download the limewire program at www.**************.
    While limewire is good, but has the tendency to eat up your files; I don't know parang may virus na nakapasok sa PC ko. I use u******* and I can control what files to share and how I will share it.

Regarding sa music, I think it really depends upon the listener's taste- so subjective.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jumpman138 View Post
    Guru's...i need your suggestions on what songs to play with my new/under construction system. More on hiphop or rap music. Kahit medyo old school...wag lang sobrang old. hehe...i've searched through google pero yung mga suggestions nila never heard eh. Underground music yung karamihan.

My current set up would probably...or hopefully fall in between SQ and SPL...

sub: 10" infinity reference with an L-ported box
    amp: alpine...forgot the model basta 250watts
    front and rear speakers: 4" pioneer 2-ways...to keep the stock locations
    tweeters: infinity...1" or 2" ata...

kindly indicate the artist and song title please...thanks!

TIA
    Subukan o hanapin mo ang mga Techno na emotional yong beat (medyo slow beat) dahil karamihan sa techno mabibilis yong beat at maingay. Meron sa na ako pinahiram ko at nakalimutan ko yong Album at Artist dahil ni recommend lang din sa akin ng DJ sa binilhan ko ng CD...Let you know later kung makuha ko..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i remember during the early days of sound competition in autoshows (circa mid to late 80's), audiophiles were playing the following music for judges to hear both treble, bass and clarity of their set-ups:

love is a battlefield - pat benatar (for more on heavy bass)
    theme from star wars (for clarity)
    theme from superman (for clarity)
    theme from shaft - isaac hayes (mixed treble and bass)

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Guru's...i need your suggestions on what [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]songs[/COLOR][/COLOR] to play with my new/under construction system. More on hiphop or rap music. Kahit medyo old school...wag lang sobrang old. hehe...i've searched through google pero yung mga suggestions nila never heard eh. Underground music yung karamihan.

You said...under new construction system?
    So I said Ave maria and The prayer but I was denied on you. I was telling you this kind of music to TUNING your system correctly. You see, as frequency get higher so with the music they become more directional, which means that is easier to tell what speakers are more material above 100 Hz because there is so much interaction taking place between them. This will help you figure out which frequencies your system reproduces well and which one are missing or coming too strong. On this case it can help you judge your system's capabilities.

But if you want the best or really serious about fine-tuning your system you should consider buying a set of test discs from Autosound 2000.

P.s
    This is no B.S.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Guru's...i need your suggestions on what [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]songs[/color][/color] to play with my new/under construction system. More on hiphop or rap music. Kahit medyo old school...wag lang sobrang old. hehe...i've searched through google pero yung mga suggestions nila never heard eh. Underground music yung karamihan.

You said...under new construction system?
    So I said Ave maria and The prayer but I was denied on you. I was telling you this kind of music to TUNING your system correctly. You see, as frequency get higher so with the music they become more directional, which means that is easier to tell what speakers are more material above 100 Hz because there is so much interaction taking place between them. This will help you figure out which frequencies your system reproduces well and which one are missing or coming too strong. On this case it can help you judge your system's capabilities.

But if you want the best or really serious about fine-tuning your system you should consider buying a set of test discs from Autosound 2000.

P.s
    This is no B.S.
    sorry sir didn't really get what you were trying to say back then...hehe. i'm really new at this din so i can't understand unless explained. hehe... anyway, thank you guys so much or the suggestions...will consider them
    especially for tuning purposes.

eto download ko yesterday ganda ng mga bass...upbeat pa...you'll be bopping your head to these...

kia shine's "due season" album...got 9 great songs here.
    chingy's "hoodstar" album...got like 4 or 6 songs...especially the intro, the intro's hot.
    young joc's "new joc city" album...3 or 4 songs naman.

may iba pa akong sinama sa pag burn nung cd...around 27 songs ata nalagay ko. if anyone wants the full list just let me know. nga pala sa cd ko na nilagay kasi mas malakas ang output pag through the cd player kesa through the aux-in. will just be using the cd for auditioning purposes lang naman...aux-in for daily driving.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
music suggestions for my set up