New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Guys, i was in blade store earlier and i inquired regarding one of their mp3/ipod fm transmitters.

before di ko pinapansin kasi yung available lang na models were the ones wherein the dock connector is directly connected with the transmitter..i used to have one and the quality and connection was off, and i heard from a friend na nakakasira daw yung gadget na yun ng ipod (especially if di branded yng trasnmitter ).

the thing is, yung nasa blade, may auxilliary wire siya, so connect lang yun ipod and then play na, as if galing lang sa radio yung music..

i drive a honda city 03 model and i have the stock cd player lang...but for the longest time, di ko magamit sa car ko yung ipod ko since walang aux connection yung player ko...

do you think i should buy it na (P 1500) or should i just buy a new head unit na ipod ready;? though medyo pricey since good brands are selling around 4-10k..

lastly, you have any suggestions to improve my cars sound system?
    sana not that expensive naman

tia!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    you should by a new ipod-ready head unit. mas ok pa din yun kaysa sa fm transmitter. lalo kung habol mo ay sound quality.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    thanks chief...

the fm transmitter actually costs 1600..you know any good head unit brand with auxiliary na di naman ganun ka-pricey?tia

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    iyong entry level hu ng pioneer may aux na pero walang mp3 capabilities. but since gamit mo naman ang ipod, di na din kelangan iyong mp3 playing feature. mga 2k+ ata ang price nun kung tama ang pag-alala ko

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    iyong entry level hu ng pioneer may aux na pero walang mp3 capabilities. but since gamit mo naman ang ipod, di na din kelangan iyong mp3 playing feature. mga 2k+ ata ang price nun kung tama ang pag-alala ko
    sir, san niyo po nakita yung pioneer hu na yan? thanks

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by d_rookie12 View Post
    sir, san niyo po nakita yung pioneer hu na yan? thanks
    Try to look at car accessories shops near you for IPOD ready head unit. Depending on your budget, compare various brands to suit your taste (Alpine, Pioneer, Clarion, Kenwood, JVC, Blaupunkt).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    if you're really for the fm transmitter, you can get it a cheaper price in cdr king. 500 petot lang

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    If your head unit is cd changer ready, try to look for a cable which you can install at the back,in the connection for the cd changer and the other end will be the ipod. With this setup, you can usethe playlists and you can view the song title.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    am using a cdrking brand mp3 transmitter, and using my usb drive as media. Its serviceable naman.

MP3/Ipod FM Transmitter