New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hey guys

was in the market for good separates. i was choosing between a morel dotech ovation or a hybrid ovation. can anyone shed some light on these separates. this will be for sq. i have a jla4300 amp to power it and it will be placed in a civic. any suggestions will be much appreciated. salamat

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Dotech Ovation 6 ang gamit ko in my ride. SQ is great for me, especially with the Pioneer 7950UB as HU. However, I have not compared it with the Hybrid Ovation yet. I was also deciding between the two before but malaki ang difference na sa price so I settled for the Dotech. No complaints here whatsover.

Kung kaya naman ng budget mo, audition mo na lang pareho sa ride mo para makapamili ka ng maayos.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Its on your own preference sir!
    try to audition first!!!

even the lower end drivers will sound great if leveled match , tuned correctly and angled perfectly

just my 2 cents

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post
    Dotech Ovation 6 ang gamit ko in my ride. SQ is great for me, especially with the Pioneer 7950UB as HU. However, I have not compared it with the Hybrid Ovation yet. I was also deciding between the two before but malaki ang difference na sa price so I settled for the Dotech. No complaints here whatsover.

Kung kaya naman ng budget mo, audition mo na lang pareho sa ride mo para makapamili ka ng maayos.
    Anong amp gamit mo?

morel dotech ovation or hybrid ovation