New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I have no idea on what a "big 3" is, (anybody generous enough to enlighten me?). But it would be worth your while if you can have your alternator checked, and upgraded if you want.

My ideas
    you can check the article shared by userfriendly sir

Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    This article should help you

Car Electronic Basics

And like Jedi said, do the big 3

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    What car are we talking about? Since if we're talking about midsized or luxury sedans, some of them are already "Big Three'd". Take my Hyundai Sonata for example.. it comes factory stock with 2 of the 3 procedures of the Big Three. I often joke to people in Banawe that I'll need a "Big One" upgrade if I'm to upgrade my electrical system.

First thing is to check your alternator system. Bale wala ang lahat ng mga improvements mo if your alternator's bonkers.

If your alternator is healthy, the most cost-effective way to fix light dimming is the Big Three electrical upgrade. This drastically eases the flow of current. Think about water passing through your typical garden hose versus that of a fire truck's hose. Big Three's underlying principle is to reduce the amount of resistance. Most people should have solved their problems at this point, if it still continues...

Go buy an additional battery. You don't need something big... ilan ba subwoofers mo? 10?. Simply buy those portable ones.. like Stinger's SPV20. Super compact.. kinda like a high school science book. I won't buy capacitor's marketing gimmick and at branded capacitor prices, it's better to add some more and get a second battery.

You don't need to buy a high output alternator kung 1 sub ka lang.. it's pretty much a waste on the amount IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Lights dimmering when playing sounds?