New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    san po located ang fuseboxes ng L300?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Hi there,Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by arsoi View Post
    Hi there,Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
    Just shortly after the news that the Regals were getting axed, may they rest in peace, I drove about three hours to pick up this pretty well equipped used TourX Essence!

It's definitely a huge upgrade for me from my Forte EX. Don't get me wrong I love that car to pieces but it feels really awesome to be driving something that does a little more than just A to B. Sure, it's not the sportiest (I know that's not what it's for), body roll is pretty high and lacking paddles is pretty dumbfounding, but I've always loved wagons and this one struck the best balance on the cheap <-> fast continuum for me among the few wagons still available here in the states. Not to mention, only having seen one other one on the road,

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Pinasok na naman tayo ng Spammers.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    haha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sparc179 View Post
    i think theyre called chatbots to increase traffic. so when Google is used in a search. tsikot comes out on top.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by christian p View Post
    haha

I just read a few of your post. I am assuming that your L300 is now in good running condition. Am I right?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by EastonNolan View Post
    Just shortl https://scrabblewordfinder.vip https://www.applock.ooo https://www.7zip.vip
    y after the news that the Regals were getting axed, may they rest in peace, I drove about three hours to pick up this pretty well equipped used TourX Essence!

It's definitely a huge upgrade for me from my Forte EX. Don't get me wrong I love that car to pieces but it feels really awesome to be driving something that does a little more than just A to B. Sure, it's not the sportiest (I know that's not what it's for), body roll is pretty high and lacking paddles is pretty dumbfounding, but I've always loved wagons and this one struck the best balance on the cheap <-> fast continuum for me among the few wagons still available here in the states. Not to mention, only having seen one other one on the road,
    issue solved!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I just read a few of your post. I am assuming that your L300 is now in good running condition. Am I right?
    ok na sir sorry sa late reply