New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    i bought a kicker bass station 8". Sa ampli niya sa Gilid may input level, phase, gain, x-over, bass boost gusto ko patunugin ng maganda. Baka may mga inputs kayo ng tamang timpla saka anu mga meaning ng mga settings na yan. salamat!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hi! How much did you get it and where? Thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    gain, x-over, bass boost

gain yan ung pinaka volume niya.dyan mo titimplahin ang eksaktong lakas ng buga.ng ampli.
    x-over dyan mo pag hihiwalayin ung kalansing.boses,ang baho..kalabog, bass
    bass boost pag sinelect mo yan auto matic lalaks ung bass puro bass lang..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gain is not a volume control. It is likened to a flood gate to match the input voltage.
    Crossover separates the sound frequencies. Think of them as a sound filter.
    Bass boost throws a +x dB on a range of bass frequencies so to "enhance" them.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    *jhnkvn

Ano kailangan ko adjust sa ampli or sa headunit para gumanda tunog ng bass. Ang gusto ko kasi na bass yung gumagapang at hindi yung matigas na bass. Yung para bang nageecho yung bass. Thanks in advance.

I may be stupid, but I am not a fool.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post
    *jhnkvn

Ano kailangan ko adjust sa ampli or sa headunit para gumanda tunog ng bass. Ang gusto ko kasi na bass yung gumagapang at hindi yung matigas na bass. Yung para bang nageecho yung bass. Thanks in advance.

I may be stupid, but I am not a fool.
    Lots of factors really.. but gapang is just ample volume around the 40hz-50hz region. Because of the extremely low frequencies, the best way on how to get "gapang" is to construct your subwoofer's box for it rather than dinadaan sa tuning.

Matigas ang bass is because it's being cut-off'ed via crossovers or that there's not enough decibels on the low bass end which is why you can't hear it. For example, it's fruitless to get "gapang" out of a 80hz cutoff from a typical 2-way seps because by the time it hits the 40hz region, sobrang hina na niya.

If you have a subwoofer, madami factors dyan actually.. which head unit? which subwoofer? how is the box constructed? For one, just try boosting the 40hz on your graphic/parametric EQ and increase subwoofer level by an amount you think is good.

Gapang.. is really the result of good-enough output at a certain frequency and you need to have a song that hits that low too.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i had the 10 inch version a while back but dont remember much regarding the setting. i think i set the car bass to zero then played around with the phase (like a reverse), gain, and bass level on the knob. i remember leaving the car stereo bass setting at 1 with my final settings then bump it up along with the bass level knob when needed.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    salamat sa mga inputs. ung x-over pa medyo nalalabuan ako..

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    if i got it right, it is the cutoff on the lows that the sub will play. i just checked mine in storage and i have the following setting for an infiniti fx (similar interior dimension for 1st gen murano)input: lo, phase 180, gain 2nd line, x-over 50hz, bass boost 8, which i think is bypassed by the remote bass. this makes it tight and punchy and not boomy kind of bass.

your's im sure will be different. i suggest start the x-over at 50hz and experiment. have fun playing with it.