New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Hi all, please see above. Is there a following for this brand in Manila?

Again, apologies if there's already a thread. I searched for JL Audio and got no results on my mobile. Thanks.

- servantguy -

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by servantguy View Post

Again, apologies if there's already a thread. I searched for JL Audio and got no results on my mobile. Thanks.

- servantguy -
    Yes, AFAIK JL is a good brand that is known for their home/car audio products.

Their subwoofers are usually a go-to for the mid-higher end set-ups based on observation.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

- servantguy -
    here in the Phils.

JL audio has been around more than a decade

known for their subs
    Last edited by uls; July 13th, 2017 at 05:11 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    JL Audio is popular for both car and home audio enthusiasts locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Great... because I have a ton of JL stuff from my old car that I'm going to sell.

- servantguy -

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Your thread title asks: whats the word on JLA in manila? and now your telling everyone: I have JLA for sale.

any audio guy would know this brand. its like asking: do filipinos use the internet?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Your thread title asks: whats the word on JLA in manila? and now your telling everyone: I have JLA for sale.

any audio guy would know this brand. its like asking: do filipinos use the internet?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Maybe my comment didn't come out right, so please allow me to qualify:

Last time I saw this brand being talked about in a Philippine context was many years ago (2009 to be exact), but then again I haven't really been in the loop again until recently. I didn't want to assume the brand's exposure was the same. So I asked the question.

As for the "selling" part, I have an old car here in the US that I just sold. I was trying to figure out whether I should let go of my stuff here via eBay, or bring it with me when I fly back this month so it can be enjoyed in Manila.

If the implication is that I started this post for anything other than to get updated information, I apologize. That is not the case.

That said, I'm glad JL Audio is still known in MNL.

- servantguy -

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    JL is a popular & qualified brand in this world. Most interesting part is JL got a positive review among the users. I m a JL fan personally!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2018

- servantguy -

jl is a good brand. but like any other brand, they make low end stuffs and high end stuffs as well. if you tell us which specific product this is about, we could help better. thanks