New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i'm thinking about setting up an SQ system sa kotse ko, and i want to keep my stock HU for security reasons. the people at the audio shop said the only way to do that without sacrificing sound quality is to use the JL Audio Cleansweep. sabi nila, as good as aftermarket HU daw ang sound nito, and it's the hottest thing in the audio market daw, but it's kinda pricey * $400. have you heard of this product, have you tried it, or have it in your car already? any feedbacks would be appreciated, i noticed maraming experts dito. thank you!

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_c...php?page_id=94

so far this is what i have (taken ouf of my previous car ):

power amp - mcintosh mc431 (4x100)
    front speakers - diamond audio s500s
    rear speakers - diamond audio s400s

i'm still shopping for a JL Audio subwoofer/box to mate with my hifonics zeus amp.
    Last edited by wren; January 7th, 2006 at 04:42 PM.

after reading the contents of the link, looks like an digital equalizer with lots of bands and tons of features. You can try look for cheaper equalizers as alternatives with less features if the $400 price is too much, you can find a good compromise.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    expensive...yes. worthwhile investment for your system...if you have specific requirements what warrant the use of cleansweep, yes it is.

JL Audio CleanSweep...is it worth it?