New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    alin sa palagay nyo mas maganda:
    jensen/audivox vm-9312 multimedia (release 2007 model)china made na branded na kakabitan ng cdr-king tv tuner module (p2380) or mga generic china made na may built-in tv tuner (eonon/kaso dami sama feedback, fidelity? ice power?)

baka may recomend kayo iba brand? at shops?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I've had my share of using those china made 2 din and single din all-in-one players and all of them are still working extremely well. My oldest one is already 5 1/2 years and still running. Eto lang ang tandaan mo..... purchase a good antennae with booster and fidelity otherwise you'll end up with a weak and distorted signal. Ask around on what antennas recieve good reception. Some internally mounted antennas yun kinakabit sa gilid ng windshield works well and some dual mounted sa roof works the same. It's best to ask the shop since sila yung mga kumakabit nun and if you ask them which works better then ask them "papaano pag malabo ang signal?" then tell them that you won't pay for an antenna that doesn't work as advertised and ask them to offer you a different type of antenna weather it's external or internal.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    I've had my share of using those china made 2 din and single din all-in-one players and all of them are still working extremely well. My oldest one is already 5 1/2 years and still running. Eto lang ang tandaan mo..... purchase a good antennae with booster and fidelity otherwise you'll end up with a weak and distorted signal. Ask around on what antennas recieve good reception. Some internally mounted antennas yun kinakabit sa gilid ng windshield works well and some dual mounted sa roof works the same. It's best to ask the shop since sila yung mga kumakabit nun and if you ask them which works better then ask them "papaano pag malabo ang signal?" then tell them that you won't pay for an antenna that doesn't work as advertised and ask them to offer you a different type of antenna weather it's external or internal.
    so far..my china brand is doing good. mine is fidelity brand.. mura lang.. P16K at that time.

jensen vm9312 or china all-in-1 multimedia